By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - USA PSN: spend $100 get $15 credit!

Tagged games:

Need to spend $100 by November 1st.

Works on pre-orders/PS+/PS Vue/PS Now

Excellent news for me.  I'm just about to pre order infinite warfare ultimate edition for $100. I'll take that free $15,  thank you very much Sony! 

Around the Network

This is BS, I spent tons of money last month and they create this promotion NOW????

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
This is BS, I spent tons of money last month and they create this promotion NOW????

It's pretty much an annual thing by now.  At least next year you'll know to wait!  It's always good to pre order things as late as possible.  It always pays off unless they offer an incentive to pre order early like payday 2 did. 

it started today? I spent $80 on the call of duty infinite warfare legacy edition 2 days ago.

awesome!

i'm just about to download my "not actually free because i payed for them" ps+ games so i'll be within $100 of the target already!!

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
WagnerPaiva said:

It's pretty much an annual thing by now.  At least next year you'll know to wait!  It's always good to pre order things as late as possible.  It always pays off unless they offer an incentive to pre order early like payday 2 did. 

Lol. You´re such a optimistic =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
Kerotan said:

Lol. You´re such a optimistic =)

It's easy to be optimistic when you're at the top! 

Oh good I think my psvue renews soon. That plus a game and I get $15

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

It should be noted that it doesn't come off at checkout. It's a discount code that gets sent to you after the fact.

You'll get the code before 11/15 And must use it before 12/13.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
It should be noted that it doesn't come off at checkout. It's a discount code that gets sent to you after the fact.

You'll get the code before 11/15 And must use it before 12/13.

Thanks for the info.  

I'll pre order the last guardian with it :)