By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I accidentally texted something racist to my manager! I need your help

so I got a good paying job waiting tables at this upscale restaurant in Chicago. It's a very diverse environment as most of my coworkers are Hispanic or black, and my manager Howard happens to be Jewish.  So long story short I had an argument with one of my co workers and called him a Mexican piece of sh** .. It was obviously wrong of me to do and predictably he went and told Howard everything. I convinced Howard that it was all a misunderstanding as my coworker doesn't speak English very well.. Howard let me off the hook and told me to just forget about it and focus on work.  But me being as dumb as I am.. I was still pissed over my coworker snitching on me. So after I got off work I texted one of my friends and this is what I said "Hey man I really had the worst day ever .. this Mexican dirtbag went and told on me to this Jew manager and he almost believed him!!"    And then about 5 seconds after sending the text I realized what I had done .. My heart almost stopped .. I had sent the text to Howard my manager ..

im so embarrassed and bewildered right now . What's gonna happen when I go to work tomorrow ?

I confess that I overreact as I did today .. But I swear I'm not a racist and even when I intended to text that racist message to my friend I was just angry and not thinking 100%..  I just make stupid decisions sometimes . What should I do ? I can't lose my job 

I trust no one, not even myself.

Around the Network

If this is real you're screwed.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

You gonna have a very interesting day tomorrow if true.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

ArchangelMadzz said:
If this is real you're screwed.

I know I just don't know what to do!  I understand why people can't believe it and neither can i

I trust no one, not even myself.

According to the other posts, this probably isn't true.

If it is, start looking for a new job and stop bringing race into everything.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

At first I though it was serious but then I saw who is the OP

I know you think you're funny, but you aren't. Stop making up shit. Locking