By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Pro Wrasslin' Thread (WWE, WWF, WCW, TNA, ROH, NWA, NJPW, etc)

Tagged games:

What match are you excited for at WWE Payback 2017?

Neville vs. Austin Aries ... 1 5.88%

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyat... 3 17.65%

The Hardy Boyz vs. Cesaro... 3 17.65%

Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jer... 4 23.53%

Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss (Raw Women's Title) 3 17.65%

Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe 1 5.88%

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman 2 11.76%

Total:17

So is there any point watching the rest??
Orton vs Wyatt is bleh and the Women's match is off
Also OMG what a fucking match

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
So is there any point watching the rest??
Orton vs Wyatt is bleh and the Women's match is off
Also OMG what a fucking match

Yeah was a good match alright... even with the spirit squad lol. But yeah rest of the card is weak at best, just have the video on now but watching the presidental debate.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Is anyone predicting a Wyatt win here?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Well then.... that happened.

wait that was the last match, wow that was one weak ppv line up, this 2 week main event idea is really taking away from the special feeling of them.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Yeah was a good match alright... even with the spirit squad lol. But yeah rest of the card is weak at best, just have the video on now but watching the presidental debate.

He actually beat the odds wow.

Ahhh they played the internet fanbase XD

Ganoncrotch said:
Is anyone predicting a Wyatt win here?

Was surprised Wyatt would win - doesnt matter if its clean or not - they've been dropping the ball on him - thankfully Luke Harper is back ;)

Ganoncrotch said:
Well then.... that happened.

This means the Wyatt family lives! (Unless that Eric Rowan promo means he's leaving....)

That Womens match at the end of the card (not main event I mean) was random but I guess its we/ lol

Ganoncrotch said:

wait that was the last match, wow that was one weak ppv line up, this 2 week main event idea is really taking away from the special feeling of them.

Smackdown's doing good on their live shows but this PPV was pretty weak. Hopefully the next one will be much better. (Smackdown PPV I mean)

Yeah right now Smackdown the TV show is far better to watch than Raw is, but this Event had a massive feeling that people just wouldn't really be watching it with the debate on the other channel... and I guess that was right in ways.

What do you think about the PPV each 2 weeks though? feel it effects how special those events are?

Well, normally the opening match would have been Nikki vs. Carmela, I suppose, which would have fired up no one at all. Maybe they felt they needed something that would wake people up. With Becky out, this was a two match show.

I hope Harper gets the push he deserves.

pokoko said:
Well, normally the opening match would have been Nikki vs. Carmela, I suppose, which would have fired up no one at all. Maybe they felt they needed something that would wake people up. With Becky out, this was a two match show.

I hope Harper gets the push he deserves.

So true, and the weird thing is, the TV shows now have more PPV level matches right now each week, even having title defense matches almost every week on either Raw or Smackdown, it's just so odd to see PPV events being less Special than the weekly shows... even more weird while the main TV shows are still not on the WWE network but now these neutered PPVs are.

So what happened after the Ziggles Miz match, I tuned out.

BasilZero said:
ktay95 said:
So what happened after the Ziggles Miz match, I tuned out.

Alexa Bliss vs Naomi (Random match up)   - Naomi wins

Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton - Wyatt wins thanks to Luke Harper coming in and interfering

WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY DO THAT, WHY HAVE THE CONTENDER FUCKING LOSE THIS NOTHING MATCH