By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How Do Hillary Clinton Feminist Supporters reconcile her record of attacking/intimdating ....

Normchacho said:

Because, as has been the case with much of what we have seen from this election, this isn't a matter of 6 of one or half a dozen of another.

First. I imagine most people don't know most of the story when it comes to Hillary and Bills accusers. As mentioned in the article you linked, there hasn't been much media coverage of them (though I would look for a more reputable source before I took that article as all true).

Then, there's the Donald Trump issue. He hasn't shown himself to respect women either in his policies or his life, so why would they believe that he cares about their issues?

Essentially it bowls down to many people not knowing about this, and Donald Trump being way, way worse.

You may be right about some people nnot knowing-  some of this goes back a few years and the main stream media is either soft peddling it or ignoring it- but anyone who does know the history knows Hillary has treated these women far worse than anything Trump has done to another woman- 

Around the Network

Meanwhile in Trump land he still refuses to release his tax returns, his leaked 1995 return shows a billion dollar loss and he's said 4-5 stupid things this week, no thread for any of that lol.

Soundwave said:
Meanwhile in Trump land he still refuses to release his tax returns, his leaked 1995 return shows a billion dollar loss and he's said 4-5 stupid things this week, no thread for any of that lol.

He is allowed to be a criminal because he 'says it like the people think' obviously.

The Left is really fierce in their campaings, lots of lies and low blow attacks.
Thank God we just anihilated the Left here in Brazil yesterday, they los 2/3 of their cities, going from 650 to 230 mayors, AMAZING victory of the right wing parties.
I hope you americans can also dodge the bullet in november, I am praying for the USA.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

As they once said at Umass (home of the elusive Trigglypuff), "Modern Feminism isn't cancer... it's madness."

So how do they reconcile? Well, through sheer madness. Otherwise they would have lent their votes to a female politicians who are a bit more careful with their emails.

I would like to add that this isn't an attack on feminism... but it'd be unrealistic to expect level-headed thought from someone who is voting for their president based entirely on gender-lines in the first place.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
Soundwave said:

I think you posted on the wrong thread-

but while you are here....

Hillary used the same accounting method Trump did on her personal tax returns-  Anyone who books losses can use them to offset future gains -  It is a very common practice - ask any accountant -  It is perfectly legal -  no one has claimed, even Hillary, that Trump did not pay federal txes that he owed-  just that he did not have to pay them- 

Warren Buffet, one of the richest men in the world has often criticised the tax code by using the example that he pays less taxes than his secratary -  He does this by, among other things, booking losses against future gains- 

So maybe it is good you stopped by the wrong thread- you leanred something valuable

SuperNova said:
Soundwave said:

He is allowed to be a criminal because he 'says it like the people think' obviously.

you stumbled in the wrong thread too-  off topic- but read my response to soundwave and you can learn from your mistake too

WagnerPaiva said:
The Left is really fierce in their campaings, lots of lies and low blow attacks.
Thank God we just anihilated the Left here in Brazil yesterday, they los 2/3 of their cities, going from 650 to 230 mayors, AMAZING victory of the right wing parties.
I hope you americans can also dodge the bullet in november, I am praying for the USA.

That is great news-  those are amazing numbers    and thank you for the prayers-  we need them- 

Dunban67 said:
Soundwave said:

I think you posted on the wrong thread-

but while you are here....

Hillary used the same accounting method Trump did on her personal tax returns-  Anyone who books losses can use them to offset future gains -  It is a very common practice - ask any accountant -  It is perfectly legal -  no one has claimed, even Hillary, that Trump did not pay federal txes that he owed-  just that he did not have to pay them- 

Warren Buffet, one of the richest men in the world has often criticised the tax code by using the example that he pays less taxes than his secratary -  He does this by, among other things, booking losses against future gains- 

So maybe it is good you stopped by the wrong thread- you leanred something valuable

Yes it shows he went bankrupt 4 times and couldn't hold Warren Buffet's jock strap when it comes to investing. Buffet by the way has called on Trump multiple times to release his tax returns and supports Clinton. 

Hilary has her issues, but Trump is the shittiest presidential candidate ... maybe ever. As in ever, ever. 

Mitt Romney should've ran in this election he is a 50x better candidate than Trump and actually sane and intelligent, instead of the clown show the Republican party is now stuck with. 

Azuren said:

As they once said at Umass (home of the elusive Trigglypuff), "Modern Feminism isn't cancer... it's madness."

So how do they reconcile? Well, through sheer madness. Otherwise they would have lent their votes to a female politicians who are a bit more careful with their emails.

I would like to add that this isn't an attack on feminism... but it'd be unrealistic to expect level-headed thought from someone who is voting for their president based entirely on gender-lines in the first place.

IMO  a big part of our problem as it relates to politics andgovernment is that too many people do vote on a single issue when there are so many that effect the country as a whole at any given time-