By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pokken Tournament has to date sold more than Street Fighter V

yeah but for 40 bucks, i think its obviously people bought SFV more digitally anyways

Around the Network

Including digital? Because I assume a lot of SFV sales come from there..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I imagine a lot of people are like me and turned their noses up at Street Fighter V considering Capcom's ugly history with DLC and iterative releases. I'm actually proud of my fellow gamers for rejecting such a barebones game, considering titles like Mortal Kombat X and Super Smash Bros. are so rich in content (although, to be fair, both those games have their own DLC problems).

With all the updates Street Fighter V will get in the future it's only a matter of time when it will beat Pokken imo.

At least we can pretty much expect a NX port of Pokken with new characters on the way.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
I imagine a lot of people are like me and turned their noses up at Street Fighter V considering Capcom's ugly history with DLC and iterative releases. I'm actually proud of my fellow gamers for rejecting such a barebones game, considering titles like Mortal Kombat X and Super Smash Bros. are so rich in content (although, to be fair, both those games have their own DLC problems).

Not to mention King of Fighters.  And not to mention the fact that Splatoon similarly launched as a foundational ztarting point but had the sense to offer the rest of its content for free.  I'm frankly thoroughly pleased to see Capcom and even EA humble themselves a bit after their atrocious handling of their Early AAAccess (thanks for that Jim :P) games.

So pokken almost a million seller on a dead console, This can only mean SFV sales disaster, anyway I like Pokken tournement

So pokken almost a million seller on a dead console, This can only mean SFV sales disaster, anyway I like Pokken tournement

maybe one day Capcom will stop with the nonsense so more people can buy the games

Pokken is better and popular we know it... But where is darkrai for gods sake.