By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. October bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

celador said:
No way The Last Guardian is a system seller

I'm just fine with Sony letting people know it exists.

Around the Network

Forza Horizon 3 dropped fast, wow.

tag

FIT_Gamer said:

Likely because people were picking it up as their free game w/ Xbox One this past week and that gave it legs on the chart.

GribbleGrunger said:
With advertising for The Last Guardian just beginning, we'll soon find out if the game is a system seller.

Let's be serius, we all know is not.

Around the Network

Gears of War 4 will release this week... even so it can't surpass Pokémon lol.

FIT_Gamer said:

Amazon ran out of stock. 

Forza Horizon 3 selling well in holland and the fifa bundle is on sale for 279,- everywhere, I actually know people who bought a xbox, i meen we never really have deals like in the US, but it seems people did buy the fifa bundle and horizon got crazy high scores on most dutch sites ^_^

Can't wait to see the reviews on gears, im playing forza and gears on my pc but its deff good stuff.

I also can't wait to see the last gaurdian reviews, I hated Ico but loved Shadow of the Collosus, I don't know what to expect from the game, so far it looks a bit dated but the atmosphere and setting seems good.

Still a shame Persona and Gran Turismo got delayed, especially Gran Turismo would have had a big impact for ps4, but the PRO is selling well everywhere I think

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Ariakon said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Amazon ran out of stock. 

It's still available. 

FIT_Gamer said:
Ariakon said:

Amazon ran out of stock. 

It's still available. 

Hmm, must have gotten more stock, it was unavailable the last time I checked.

I like your avatar, by the way.