By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona 4 Golden - A Progress Thread

LivingMetal said:
Currently, I'm on April 20th, and I have yet to rescue Yukiko. Just joined the basketball team. We'll get to Yukiko soon.

Yukiko best girl!

Around the Network

I finally rescued Yukiko. Yes, it took a while for me to get to that point, but I've just been busy. And never before in a game I've found that sodas were so important. Aside from finding SP replenishing items in treasure chests, the only other place you can find them is to buy them from vending machines in the form of canned sodas. I guess that's sort of like buying an energy drink in real life.

Casting.....

NECROBUMP!

:::spell successfully casted:::

I'm finally back on P4G, but this is my third attempt.  It's been so long since my last playthru that I needed to start over to refresh myself.  And it's been worth it.  I restatred probably a month ago, logged over 60 hours in the game, and I just defeated the third side boss after Teddy joined the group.  Also, it's before the "stalker" boss (the guy stalking Yukiko as the beginning of the game) and the school trip.  I knew about these events because I've gotten further in the anime but not by much.  I've got to stay VERY dedicated.  Otherwise, it's just going to fall on the wayside again.  More P4G tonight.

Damn it. I know I'm slow with the game. But so far, I've logged over 88 hours, and I just defeated Mitsuo. And he wasn't hard. It just took a while. The over 88 hours comes in the form of a lot of grinding. My main character is like at level 50. Also, I always go back into each dungeon to defeat the "new" boss after defeating the previous "evil" persona. I was prompted to save the game after the omelette eating contest. More Persona tonight is the plan.

LivingMetal said:
Damn it. I know I'm slow with the game. But so far, I've logged over 88 hours, and I just defeated Mitsuo. And he wasn't hard. It just took a while. The over 88 hours comes in the form of a lot of grinding. My main character is like at level 50. Also, I always go back into each dungeon to defeat the "new" boss after defeating the previous "evil" persona. I was prompted to save the game after the omelette eating contest. More Persona tonight is the plan.

88 hours to defeat Mitsuo? Even with a lot of grinding, I don't see how it'd take that long.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
LivingMetal said:

88 hours to defeat Mitsuo? Even with a lot of grinding, I don't see how it'd take that long.

I think I actually had the game running overnight once or twice without pause so that could be part of the reason.  Also, I go through every dungeon about three time.  Of course the first time is to the top.  Besides fighting the boss, I'd use a G-hom back to the entrance to save, go back to the top level, work my way back down, save again, and then return to the top to fight the boss.