By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Did anybody start out having one console as their favorite this gen........

I despised the 360 at first and championed the Wii. I still like both but 360 gets a lot more playtime usually than my Wii. Not right now with Brawl out of course, but once Ikaruga and Braid hit, I'm sure i'll be switching back over.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
sc94597 said:
^ I didn't ask if you like a console more , and stuck with it. I asked if you changed your mind. Please future posters, don't post the opposite of what I'm asking.

I answered the question at hand.

Clearly from what I wrote you can easily gather that I didn't change my mind and that's after having played both consoles.

But I was asking if you did? At least the other people who said they didn't said they knew people who have.

what are you talking about, I just did like you did and said that I haven't changed my mind, no where in your first post do you say that only the people who have changed their minds can post and as such both parties can post weather they changed or not, fair is fair boy. :)

jake_the_fake1 said:
sc94597 said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
sc94597 said:
^ I didn't ask if you like a console more , and stuck with it. I asked if you changed your mind. Please future posters, don't post the opposite of what I'm asking.

Clearly from what I wrote you can easily gather that I didn't change my mind and that's after having played both consoles.

But I was asking if you did? At least the other people who said they didn't said they knew people who have.

what are you talking about, I just did like you did and said that I haven't changed my mind, no where in your first post do you say that only the people who have changed their minds can post and as such both parties can post weather they changed or not, fair is fair boy. :)

" I haven't , but have seen many 360 fans switch to liking the wii more"

sc94597 said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
sc94597 said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
sc94597 said:

" I haven't , but have seen many 360 fans switch to liking the wii more"

the key thing is that you haven't changed your mind, I haven't changed my mind either.

I was 360 and ps2 owner, now ps3 and soon to be wii.

Around the Network

Ill borrow an xbox 360 from a friend to play gow2 and fable2 so im not missing out.

no i only have a wii in i'm happy with it

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

ps3 all the way.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I didn't switch my favorite, but I switched my least liked from PS3 to 360. the RRoD along with PS3 actually pulling itself back up to a reasonable level is what made that switch.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

The 360 has been my favorite from the start but the PS3 has been slowly gaining ground for a while now.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music