By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Did anybody start out having one console as their favorite this gen........

then switched to another one? I haven't , but have seen many 360 fans switch to liking the wii more, because of the games that just came out or are coming. Mostly Brawl , and MKwii.

Around the Network

Bump

Not me, but I have one friend that went from wii to 360 & another friend that went from 360 to wii.
The rest like the wii the most.

Since i had a PS2 and i have a PSP, i was planned to get a PS3 as soon as possible
(never owned Nintendo product before)

But now i'm happy with my Wii and NDS, and Mario Kart will keep me busy for a while

I've always been of the mind set that I would like the PS3 more, and this was reaffirmed when I played with my friends PS3 and my sisters Wii, the PS3 just has so much more to offer than the Wii, and when it comes to games, the games the PS3 has just appeal to me allot more, plus it has the franchises I like, such as DMC and ratchet and clank.

So for me, it's PS3 FTW!!!

Around the Network

^ I didn't ask if you like a console more , and stuck with it. I asked if you changed your mind. Please future posters, don't post the opposite of what I'm asking.

sc94597 said:
^ I didn't ask if you like a console more , and stuck with it. I asked if you changed your mind. Please future posters, don't post the opposite of what I'm asking.

I answered the question at hand.

Clearly from what I wrote you can easily gather that I didn't change my mind and that's after having played both consoles.

jake_the_fake1 said:
sc94597 said:

I answered the question at hand.

Clearly from what I wrote you can easily gather that I didn't change my mind and that's after having played both consoles.

But I was asking if you did? At least the other people who said they didn't said they knew people who have.

No thats why I have all three consoles

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I started the gen liking the Wii, and have had one since launch... I was all for it and convinced several friends and family members to purchase one... needless to say, PS3 has become my favorite console this gen.. I got one when around the time Galaxy came out, and the last time I picked up a wii controller was the day I got the last star. I've had no desire to play wii since. Sure I will probably eventually get Brawl or Mario Kart, but PS3 has been completely hogging my time and I dont see that changing any time soon.