By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Getting Started With An Xbox 360

u can only get cheap xbox accessories on ebay.
the wireless adapter is going to set you back around 80 dollars, the hard drive prob around 50, and i remember getting 13 month gold subscription for 49.99.

Around the Network

get gears of war. its stilla great game. i actually miss it. u will play online for MONTHS on that game.

and its to bad what you have to fork out that money on a hard drive,gold membership, and wirelss adaptor. thats the down side of 360, u have to buy their accesories.

and people say ps3 isnt worth your money.

Just as an FYI, I got a play-link wireless adapter for my 360 for 20 bucks shipped on ebay. It works like a champ and is dirt cheap.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

you gotta get CoD4, thats all that matters. Tuck away 70 bucks for GTA4 as well.

CaptainPrefrences said:
get gears of war. its stilla great game. i actually miss it. u will play online for MONTHS on that game.

and its to bad what you have to fork out that money on a hard drive,gold membership, and wirelss adaptor. thats the down side of 360, u have to buy their accesories.

and people say ps3 isnt worth your money.

Pay $50 for a HDD and another $50 for XBox Live. Getting a free XBox 360 Arcade is cool.

Around the Network

The worlds your oyster now. So many AAA titles to choose from. It depends what your into. I'd say get Bioshock, Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey first. Put money back for GTA4 and Ninja Gaiden2. And if yo got money spare, theres PGR4, Burnout Paradise, Forza 2, Eternal Sonata, GOW, Dead Rising, Oblivion, Blue Dragon, Devil May Cry 4, Call of Duty 4, Graw 1 & 2(they cheap now), Rainbow six vegas, Orange box, Ninety nine nights(major cheap now, but better than Dynasty Warriors), The list goes on. Dude seriously we will all see you in a years time. Well done.

Does anybody know any good deals on games? I almost bought Bioshock, but the cheapest I could find it for in stores was $45 at Gamestop.