By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo NX: Why I do not expect to see it this year.

Tagged games:

When will the Nintendo NX be revealed?

September 2016. 4 4.30%

October 2016. 48 51.61%

November 2016. 6 6.45%

December 2016. 3 3.23%

January 2017. 8 8.60%

February 2017. 3 3.23%

Later than March 2017. 13 13.98%

Never. 8 8.60%

Total:93
Mar1217 said:
You don't get it people.

The NX was just a mass hallucination, there's no such thing as a new Nintendo console ;)

The NX is just an idea. A perfect world that will never reach our hands. Some may love it, others may hate it, but it's the thought of it that fills us with determination; with hopes, and that is all we know. It may have the best Zelda, it may mark a new era of profits and success for Nintendo, but we will never see it happen.

In the end, the NX was always with us. It isn't the outside NX that counts, but the inside. If we believe it is the best, it will be the best.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Mar1217 said:
You don't get it people.

The NX was just a mass hallucination, there's no such thing as a new Nintendo console ;)

The NX is just an idea. A perfect world that will never reach our hands. Some may love it, others may hate it, but it's the thought of it that fills us with determination; with hopes, and that is all we know. It may have the best Zelda, it may mark a new era of profits and success for Nintendo, but we will never see it happen.

In the end, the NX was always with us. It isn't the outside NX that counts, but the inside. If we believe it is the best, it will be the best.

Wow.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Mar1217 said:
You don't get it people.

I think that in reality, NX stands for Nintendo fliX. ;)

The difference between Nintendo and Apple is this situation is that there isn't much risk to Apple to show off their new iPhone only weeks before release is because a new phone model isn't all that different from the previous version, there probably won't be any massive changes.

But the NX seems like a totally new thing, it seems rather risky to have the preview and release dates so close to each other. You might not be wrong here but personally I think it would be a bad idea.

Leadified said:
The difference between Nintendo and Apple is this situation is that there isn't much risk to Apple to show off their new iPhone only weeks before release is because a new phone model isn't all that different from the previous version, there probably won't be any massive changes.

But the NX seems like a totally new thing, it seems rather risky to have the preview and release dates so close to each other. You might not be wrong here but personally I think it would be a bad idea.

To be clear, I think it would be a TERRIBLE idea, but it seems to me that this is what they are going to do.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:

So, I am back after being banned.

First, I am sorry for ofending everyone that got offended by me, it sure wasn´t my intention, but I am very sorry and will do my best to behave much better from now on. Forgive and you shall be forgiven.

No worries dude. :) Most of us have been banned for one reason or another.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
WagnerPaiva said:

So, I am back after being banned.

First, I am sorry for ofending everyone that got offended by me, it sure wasn´t my intention, but I am very sorry and will do my best to behave much better from now on. Forgive and you shall be forgiven.

No worries dude. :) Most of us have been banned for one rrason or another.

Thanks man! =)

Getting kinda annoying. I don't care anymore what that damn thing is or is not.

Hunting Season is done...