By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Single Migration From Africa Populated The Entire World

pray4mojo said:
I'll give 10 dollars to the first person who tells a KKK member that he/she's ancient relatives were african.

Their DNA will tell the truth even if they won't. 

Around the Network

So when's Africa hosting the welcome home party?

Any theories on why Asians look so different to Europeans if we left Africa at the same time as the same group?

the_dark_lewd said:
Ka-pi96 said:

huh, well that does make sense. I still think it would have helped if they had actually tested the DNA of some of the indigenous American people though.

The mormons tried years back to try and prove they were descendants of Israel or whatever.

Well, technically they could've been^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

m0ney said:
Complete nonsense, humans were created in genetic experiments done by ancient alien cosmonauts, not sure when exactly.

Around 6000 years ago.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Kerotan said:
So when's Africa hosting the welcome home party?

Any theories on why Asians look so different to Europeans if we left Africa at the same time as the same group?

European and Asian traits didn't really come around until much more recently

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

This is no news, I remember studying it when I was 6...

Ka-pi96 said:

huh, well that does make sense. I still think it would have helped if they had actually tested the DNA of some of the indigenous American people though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incredible_Human_Journey

Interesting programme.

Hmm, pie.

Soundwave said:
TomaTito said:

Is this new? I thought this was already known?

America was connected with Asia via Alaska.

https://ows.edb.utexas.edu/site/hight-kreitman/land-bridge-theory

It's not a new theory but I think there was still some debate about whether or not it was multiple waves of exodus from out of Africa or centrally basically one group. 

Looks like basically it was one group. I guess they hit the equivalent of the genetic lottery because their genes have spread and spread while everyone's elses either got stuck in Africa or died out. 

Guess you can walk a lot when you don't have TV, or internet, or anything to do and just need food, lol. 

You don't need to walk a lot with that kind of time frame. 3 meters a day gets you around the earth in 40k years.
It makes sense it all came from one succusful group driving the Neanderthals into extinction.

Ka-pi96 said:
Kerotan said:

My guess is because black people were the original people and then people evolved to have whiter skin for colder climates. Then European and Asians evolved their whiter skin slightly differently.

I think white people coming first and evolving to have black skin in hot climates makes more sense (does white skin even have any advantages for cold climates?) but then wouldn`t explain the differences between white europeans and white asians.

Black people could not live in most of Europe on their habitual lifestyle or they would literally die from lack of Vitamin D. True story. This leads to a very important questioning on how much it is actually natural to work or stay outdoors.

Nothing to suggest many waves didnt leave Africa just over time we've interbreed, we've known for while that around the Toba eruption the human population nose dived.