By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - BurgerBurgerBurgerBurgerBurgerBurgerBurger...

Tagged games:

Mmmmmm...

Burger. 42 80.77%

No Burger. 7 13.46%

I'm a pansy vegetarian. 3 5.77%

Total:52

You will never regret getting a burger. However, it's very likely you'll regret not getting one...

Around the Network

Oh man a burger would be delicious right now.

In-N-Out probably has the best burgers imo.

I just finished mine, 2 burgers are better than one. Crustini buns, mayo, cheese, toasted / melted. Hickory smoked burgers on the bbq, mustard, ketchup, pickles, yum.

Im trying to fast and lose abit of weight... gonna see if I can go 7days.
So no... dont tempt me evil burger!

Never had an In-n-Out burger, they don't have them here in the midwest.

Around the Network
Raistline said:
Never had an In-n-Out burger, they don't have them here in the midwest.

I only had it once in Vegas but hot damn that was some good shit.

But let's talk about some real food here. What is everyone's favorite real burger joint? As in non-fast food/chain restaurants.

Thread title made me laugh.

You know that song born slippy where it goes "LagerLagerLagerLagerLager.... Etc etc etc. Well I read the title to the tune of that song xD

Raistline said:
But let's talk about some real food here. What is everyone's favorite real burger joint? As in non-fast food/chain restaurants.

http://cobblestonepub.ca/

Close to home, best burgers I've had. The big cheese is amazing and the black and blue burger has the sharpest blue cheese I've ever had. I like cheese!

SvennoJ said:
Raistline said:

http://cobblestonepub.ca/

Close to home, best burgers I've had. The big cheese is amazing and the black and blue burger has the sharpest blue cheese I've ever had. I like cheese!

Your candian food does not count! :-p

It does look good though.