By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo+PC = Heaven?

Pemalite said:
hinch said:

Not true. When games aren't optimised or propertly tested when shipped out when released, and turn out to be fundamentally broken.. Remember Batman Arkham Knight on PC. Yeah..

Halo: The Master Chief Collection says hi.
Broken for half a year. - Yep, can see the console quality. :P

Repectfully, at least the game was playable.. and you know was playable on other platforms.

But yeah, I was just the responding that post. PC will alway get console ports, and there might be the odd occasion where PC might get a shit port. Its not always better on PC; but most of the time yeah.. I would agree with him/her.

Around the Network

For me yeah. I've been enjoying my time with my 3DS+PC and will eventually look into the NX, depending on how that system goes. nearly everything I've wanted has come to PC as my main so I'm not really missing out on anything else.

"Best exclusives" is always subjective though, one near the start of the thread hasn't yet realized that.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Yes, Absolutely 

Barely a debate, with that combo you have access to 95% of the best games out there.

Boberkun said:
Ali_16x said:
Nope there's literally like 2 Wii U games I actually want, Xenoblade and Zelda and that's definitely not heaven. PS4 on the other hand has Horizon, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, Gravity Rush 2, The Last Guardian, Persona 5, Spiderman, God of War, and a shit ton more.

And zero games from the list were released. #ThisIs4ThePlayers

Indeed, PC + 3ds + Wii U is the best possible combo for this gen. Xbone is a joke, and PS4 is still the Bloodborne machine.

He was just listing the games that are coming isnt it obvious ? Ps4 already has more exclusives than the wii u and heaps more exclusives are still coming unlike the wii u which only has 1 or 2  exclusives to come

Nope. I would miss on PS4 exclusives, and they are much more important for me than anything Nintendo. I will get a Wii U when it's discontinued and cheap for a few exclusives, but that's about it.

So, PS4+PC would be my basic combo.

Around the Network

If I had to choose between "PC + Nintendo" and "PC + PlayStation", I would probably let Nintendo go... far too many PS-exclusives I adore.

Luckily I don't have to choose and can afford all of the consoles and handhelds additionally to my main platform.

Yeah. Heaven where you have no fun and the 100 virgins never let you touch them
I'd rather stick with hell. Party 24/7.

Goodnightmoon said:

Yes, Absolutely 

Barely a debate, with that combo you have access to 95% of the best games out there.

95%? If thats true then the same can be said with ps4 and pc combo. PlayStation already has alot of great exclusives and I dont think nintendo or pc will be having tekken 7, ff15, persona 5, kingdom hearts 3, yakuza 6, world of final fantasy, etc. I can probably name you at least 20 other games i want that wont be coming to nintendo or pc.

Sony + PC is th best option. You can play Sony exclusives in Sony console, Nintendo exclusives (emulator) and PC games in PC. It's that simple.

Pinkie_pie said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Yes, Absolutely 

95%? If thats true then the same can be said with ps4 and pc combo. PlayStation already has alot of great exclusives and I dont think nintendo or pc will be having tekken 7, ff15, persona 5, kingdom hearts 3, yakuza 6, world of final fantasy, etc. I can probably name you at least 20 other games i want that wont be coming to nintendo or pc.

If you do that you would probably undermine your point more than anything else.

No I don't think the level of exclusives is on par, and the fact that people is always talking about future exclusives instead of present ones says something already. But that's my opinion anyways.