By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Breath of the Wild (and NX?) release date seemingly leaked by Nintendo Europe.

Also. Can anyone confirm that no amiibo have been released when you cant even use it in any game?

Like most of the times the amiibo comes out the same day as the game it is for.

But this amiibos could also work on other Wii u or 3DS games that have released already.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

That's a big surprise!
It kinda makes me wonder if the system won't actually be push forward to, let's say, February (with the game coming out the following month ).
I say this because i have been reading that the system is actually ahead of schedule.

3DS released in February (in Japan); NX releases in February with Zelda coming in March. Could happen!

This is for the Amigo correct? Or did I miss something? How does an amiibo release date announcement become a Breath of the Wild game announcement?

^ Don't game specific amiibos launch at the same time as the games?

Around the Network
Dunban67 said:
This is for the Amigo correct? Or did I miss something? How does an amiibo release date announcement become a Breath of the Wild game announcement?

Amiibos are supposed to launch with the game or close to the release date, the game is supposed to be a NX launch title.

YESSS!!!! I hope this is true.

onionberry said:
Dunban67 said:

Amiibos are supposed to launch with the game or close to the release date, the game is supposed to be a NX launch title.

wouldn t the game release announcement be included with the Amiibo annoucement since neither are released so far? 

either way announcing the amiibo release March 4 can t be a bad sign for the game release and the NX release-  I just hope they don t hold back the wii u version of the game too long after the NX version is released- 

I think there's already a thread for this.

Dunban67 said:
onionberry said:

wouldn t the game release announcement be included with the Amiibo annoucement since neither are released so far? 

either way announcing the amiibo release March 4 can t be a bad sign for the game release and the NX release-  I just hope they don t hold back the wii u version of the game too long after the NX version is released- 

that's the thing, it's a leak...deleted already.