By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda Breath of the Wild (and NX?) release date seemingly leaked by Nintendo Europe.

onionberry said:
Dunban67 said:

wouldn t the game release announcement be included with the Amiibo annoucement since neither are released so far? 

either way announcing the amiibo release March 4 can t be a bad sign for the game release and the NX release-  I just hope they don t hold back the wii u version of the game too long after the NX version is released- 

that's the thing, it's a leak...deleted already.

If they would just release the wii u version of Zelda BOW this holiday,  i would be happy and wouldn t even mind if they delayed the NX another 6 months (so long as they reveal it in 2016 (:

Around the Network

Didn't they already state that the NX and Zelda was to be a March 2017 release date? So is this news big because it gave the exact day?

If no March 2017 was ever mentioned then why the hell did I seriously believe the NX and Zelda was already coming out in March? :/

Ka-pi96 said:
4th March? That's... a Saturday? Games don't release on Saturdays...

Could be the next day, Nintendo releases stuff Sundays. Like the Wii U and Skyward Sword, I loved those Sundays.

Ka-pi96 said:
4th March? That's... a Saturday? Games don't release on Saturdays...

N64 did, March 1st 1997

onionberry said:
Dunban67 said:
This is for the Amigo correct? Or did I miss something? How does an amiibo release date announcement become a Breath of the Wild game announcement?

Amiibos are supposed to launch with the game or close to the release date, the game is supposed to be a NX launch title.

We're still waiting on Cloud and Bayonetta. Inklings also came out a bit after the game's release I believe.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
onionberry said:

Amiibos are supposed to launch with the game or close to the release date, the game is supposed to be a NX launch title.

We're still waiting on Cloud and Bayonetta. Inklings also came out a bit after the game's release I believe.

Inklings launched with the game while Cloud and Bayonetta are DLC character with one being the result of a fanbase vote that was held.

Wyrdness said:
bigtakilla said:

Inklings launched with the game while Cloud and Bayonetta are DLC character with one being the result of a fanbase vote that was held.

Yeah, but examples of Amiibo releasing after the game, though I was wrong about the inklings apparently. Really don't know too much about amiibo honestly.

bigtakilla said:
onionberry said:

Yeah but thats different those are dlc and for the inklings I dont remember the time tbh. For breath of the wild i expect the same week of the game or a short period of time, after all its their biggest game ever, so March is the month.

bigtakilla said:

Yeah, but examples of Amiibo releasing after the game, though I was wrong about the inklings apparently. Really don't know too much about amiibo honestly.

The problem with your post is those are characters who were late DLC so the was no chance of them having one at launch so it's not really a good example they weren't even a concept for the game when it was launching.

onionberry said:
bigtakilla said:

Yeah but thats different those are dlc and for the inklings I dont remember the time tbh. For breath of the wild i expect the same week of the game or a short period of time, after all its their biggest game ever, so March is the month.

Heck yeah, I'm ready to be excited for Nintendo again.