By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Are there any movies still coming out this year that any of you are interested in?

awful year so far in movies. Almost nothing particularly good has come out. "The Nice Guys" has been like the only movie movie I went and saw that didn't blow. As for the rest of the year, it looks generic and blagh too. Dr. Strange and Assassin's Creed both look like they might suck, honestly Rogue One is the only thing that remotely has me excited

don't know what is going on with Hollywood lately

Around the Network

I'm not really excited to see Doctor Strange at all, but I'll go see it anyways. Other than that, only ones I can think of that I'm looking forward to seeing are Magnificent Seven and Assassin's Creed. I'll end up watching Moana and Rogue One too though

Star Wars Rogue One is the only movie I plan on seeing for the rest of the year.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Doctor Strange, Rogue One, maybe go see a couple movies i haven't in the second run theater.

The Magnificent Seven
Inferno
Doctor Strange
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Assassin's Creed

Around the Network

Big horror fan here.

The bye bye man

The suffering.

Rings.

Lights out.

Rogue one

Ouiji: Origin of evil.

Doctor strange
Blair witch
Friend request.

Nothing. I like going to the movies but there's nothing interesting coming out for the rest of the year.

The Accountant
Nocturnal Animals
The Arrival
Moanna
That Thriller with Naomi Watts
Maybe Rogue One

No clue on releases but looking through list I only see one movie that I would think about renting from Redbox and that would be Star Wars. I felt like last years Star Wars was barely worth the 2 dollars for blu ray rental. Can throw away all the superhero movies for all I care but I at least enjoyed Deadpool last weekend when I finally got around renting it. That was probably the best superhero movie I've seen since Ironman 1.

Rogue One, seems awesome.