By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Face it. It is over. Trump won.

Tagged games:

Trump or Hillary?

Trump FTW! 305 51.69%

Hillary all the way! 285 48.31%

Total:590

I don't see her winning if she can't give a speech without coughing or seizing.

Her health issues are real, it's not outrageous to suggest a 68 old woman is suffering from a neurological disease, especially when there is enough evidence to support such claims.

Around the Network

funny how when i made this thread about Hillarys health (physical and mental) by posting a Inforwars video everyone said i was trolling

After Brexit I think calling Trump and his supporters stupid fat and racist is not going to lead to Victory.

DJEVOLVE said:
Wow the misinformation is truly incredible.. Can we say factcheck.org or we don't believe in fact checking. of coarse not.

Most stats are misleading.

The unemployment rate is low, average incomes are raising, poverty rate is decreasing.

Yet Americans are more unhappy then ever?

I think this shows either the Stats are not capturing the real picture or are misleading. 

Mnementh said:
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
Nate Silver has a good track record in predicting american elections on all levels.

Do note he said Trump had a zero percent change of being the GOP candidate in the start.

I think Nate is usually right but this is an atypical election so I think the typical Models are off. 

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:

Yes lets not forget that in American Right Wing Terrorism is also the major threat, not Muslims.

You meant to say 'a major threat', right?

I hope Hillary wins and procceed to intentionally destroy the US with ridiculous debt everyone seems to acknowledge but make an even more ridiculous excuse.

Before it happens to my country.

I think people forget even if Hillary wins unlike Obama she has no overwhelming GoodWill or committed strong loyal supporter from her followers and majorities in the House and Senate.

Unlike Obama who was like a new car, Hillary is a 10 year old Used car with a old Battery and broken Engine.

I dont think USA ever has had two equally bad candidates as this. I mean Hilary is a bad selection, Donald is even worse.

I feel sad for the american people, also a bit scared that a person like Donald actually has supporters.

This election just proves how shitty first past the post really is. Half of america hates both candidates but is too scared of the opposition to vote for someone else.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.