By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog: PS4Pro Is The Future - We’re Removing The Smudge From Your Glasses

HokageTenshi said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Huh? What makes you say that?

HDR is doing all the great work they were talking about...

Ahhhh okay I got you now lol. Yes HDR is a very nice thing to have now. I want to see what they do with it in their next game!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

Kind of wish I bought the ps4 first and then xbox scorpio. I want both ps and xbox, and I also want to take advantage of these upgrades. Looks like i'll be buying the ps4 pro to have along with my xbox one though.

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

TheBlackNaruto said:
HokageTenshi said:

HDR is doing all the great work they were talking about...

Ahhhh okay I got you now lol. Yes HDR is a very nice thing to have now. I want to see what they do with it in their next game!

provided you have a 4k TV with HDR, i don't even have a normal 4k TV... 

HokageTenshi said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

provided you have a 4k TV with HDR, i don't even have a normal 4k TV... 

I am waiting on this holiday to get me one. Should see some GREAT deals since they are coming down in price!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Isn't the game going to support HDR on normal PS4's as well? Sounds like that's what's impressing everyone, but, according to Sony, you don't even need a PS4Pro to experience it.

EDIT: Come to think of it, doesn't the XB1S support HDR as well?

Around the Network
vivster said:
padib said:
I don't like the phrasing "PS4Pro is the future".

It's going to make games look better. Great. But there will be other options we are aware of, and they are PC and Xbox Scorpio.

Only a certain mind could read that as "The future of all gaming".

People use "X is the future" when they are aware only they have it or have won...