By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I have a bad feeling about Playstation Home

Mars said:
FishyJoe said:
The irony is that in other blu-ray threads, you have people saying internet speed is too slow for video. Now that it's a feature for home, all the sudden internet speeds are fine for video. LMAO at the hypocrisy.

Othee then that kid leo, no one has said you can stream BR quality vids while you in theory will be ably to stream them they surely wont be true HD.

Using leojs ignorance about the subject to discredit BR and home says alot about you.

The best you can do LD. Not even Sd. 

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
FishyJoe said:
iclim4 said:
FishyJoe said:
Half the posts on this site would fall under that definition LOL.

Are you implying that you agree with my accusation?

For discussions sake, I'll agree that half the posts in this site falls under that definition.
Would you agree that mods like Naznatips, bodhesatva, twesterm,Benkenobi, stof, ioi,etc and you, plus all the good contributing members like fkusumot, makingmusic476, ferret1603,Sherlock99,etc should strive to be on the other side of that half?
Or would you rather they post with the purpose to piss people off?

Sheesh, you sound like ex-girlfriends I've had. Take a deep breath, let it go. Peace.

If you skipped your first sentence, I would have agreed with you right away with nothing but a few words of care.
But since you'd resort to indirect name calling.

"You act like this old-friend I have who has a 2 inch penis who would try to act high and mighty to compensate for his small dick."
Hey, hey I can do it too.
Does it sound fun Fishy?

@selnor, I do not consider myself a fanboy, though I can't say how people perceive me.
I might be old fashion, who would rather look at both sides of an argument.... it's the principle of the thing.

Anyway, I'm not telling Fishy to become a saint.
All I'm saying is for him to act like man in the manner he think is right.

With that said, I will take you up on that offer Fishy.*breaths deep* Peace.

I dont think your a fanboy. And wasnt really aimed at you(this coversation just happened to be like 10 posts long). It's just people take offense for something that some guy invented miles away. All 3 will have good and bad points throughout the span of there lives. We should all accept that. I used to be a Nintendo fanboy in the N64 era. But I quickly grew up. Now I see lots of other fanboys, and I think how sad I must have looked.