By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Things Casuals Say About Gaming

What are things that non-gamers/casuals say about gaming which pisses you off?

here's an example list I made:

1. Pokemon is a game for kids.

2. Why get a gaming device if you can play games on your phone?

3. Games promote sexism, violence, racism, etc.

4. Handhelds are such trash. Phones are superior.

5. buying games is such a waste of money.

6. Why can't games like Uncharted be on my phone? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

- I wont buy PS4 pro because it doesnt have UHD blu-ray, because gaming consoles are meant to watch movies on

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Nothing, really. Most casual gamers I know don't really talk about gaming much, beyond "Tetris is fun" and "I'm really good at solitaire!"

The person you are referring to sounds more like....a smart phone fanboy, I guess?

Tmfwang said:

- I wont buy PS4 pro because it doesnt have UHD blu-ray, because gaming consoles are meant to watch movies on

Shots fired.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Pokemon IS a game for kids and phones ARE superior to handhelds

You're 3rd point is the best (worst?) one. Violent games controls kids minds. A TV show that glorifies misoginy and sexuality? Meh, what could go wrong.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Pokemon IS a game for kids and phones ARE superior to handhelds

You're 3rd point is the best (worst?) one. Violent games controls kids minds. A TV show that glorifies misoginy and sexuality? Meh, what could go wrong.

No Pokemon is for everyone and a dedicated handheld will always be superior to phones due to undivided resources.  This is why the games on current gen handhelds are leaps and bounds ahead of phone games.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I only play Fifa.

Tmfwang said:

''I really liked Sticker Star''

"How can you play games with no online mp?"

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"