By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What a fool I was with Nintendo...

Here I was laughing at them after the announcement of the next console to be released until 2017 (because it was official info, I can disscuss), thinking "this holiday season will be a disaster"...

Yet here I am, looking at Nintendo laughing at my wallet. They throw a bunch of 3DS games including Pokemon and Super Mario Maker 3DS, the Nes Classic Mini and now Super Mario Run for mobiles.

Good job. You won this round Nintendo, but I still have many victories under my sleeve.

PS: Anyone else find "odd" from the last ND that almost nothing is coming in October. Why would that be???

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Pokemon Go + Super Mario Run... Looks like Nintendo is in for its best year since the WiiU launched

Pavolink said:

Here I was laughing at them after the announcement of the next console to be released until 2017 (because it was official info, I can disscuss), thinking "this holiday season will be a disaster"...

Yet here I am, looking at Nintendo laughing at my wallet. They throw a bunch of 3DS games including Pokemon and Super Mario Maker 3DS, the Nes Classic Mini and now Super Mario Run for mobiles.

Good job. You won this round Nintendo, but I still have many victories under my sleeve.

PS: Anyone else find "odd" from the last ND that almost nothing is coming in October. Why would that be???

October is too sp00ky. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
Pavolink said:

October is too sp00ky. 

^ Spoopy. ;)

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

NX announcement is coming, I can smell it.

Around the Network

I'm not sure if that's good laughter or bad. I'm just here genuinely confused at Nintendo.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

ktay95 said:
Pokemon Go + Super Mario Run... Looks like Nintendo is in for its best year since the WiiU launched

I... I don't know how to respond to that. Outside of the last E3, these two games have more exposure to mainstreams than the entire Wii U library.

The classic NES is a thing of genious indeed.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Ka-pi96 said:
ktay95 said:

And it will be entirely because of games launched on 3rd party platforms. Interesting that...

The key point is which platform.

Sorry I'm tired so my comprehension skills aren't very good atm. Are you happy or unhappy with Nintendo this holiday?

The wallet bit confused me. Are you happy you won't be buying anything so your wallet is saved? Or are you sad you'll be buying everything so your wallet is fucked?