By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So, Apples new Earphones..

How much profit do they get for each one? The price seems a bit unreasonable, but I could be wrong.

Around the Network

you can almost buy a PS4 for the price

gatito said:
Bad product, let's just wait for the S model.

how about getting a different phone? 

Migrating to s7edge was an easy choice for me this year

people keep saying (My sister.): "this is good! this is the future~~!!!"

Me: This is fu%king stupid, a ripoff, and the audio quality is lower when compared to headphones, earbuds, or earpods of the same price and even cheaper.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

people keep saying (My sister.): "this is good! this is the future~~!!!"

Me: This is fu%king stupid, a ripoff, and the audio quality is lower when compared to headphones, earbuds, or earpods of the same price and even cheaper.

So, your sister is a brainwashed idiot? Got it.

...... The lengths people would go to tell us how overexpensive Apple products are, the obsession is real

- Moderated, Carl

At the end of the day, you really get headphones that are miles better in each and every regard for that price. I just got some new Bose Bluetooth headphones for 200 € the other day. Really good sound quality, battery lasts for a small eternity and it works flawlessly as a bluetooth headset. I'm loving it. But it doesn't help, there are Apple fans, they will buy these AirPods, they will love it. Let them have their fun, it's their money after all and they are free to spend it for whatever they like.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.