By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Meeting: We Have Music [See You On The Other Side Folks]

Possible $250 PS4s
PS Neo reveal
Possible Rockstar reveal
Possible Bioware reveal

Trying not to get my hopes too high, but it's hard.

Around the Network

I wanna sleep for the next 21 hours, the wait is killing me !!! :( :D

I hope we get a better look at firmware 4.0 as well

zealen said:

There are Youtube vids out there if you search for them.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
zealen said:

There are Youtube vids out there if you search for them.

Well then a release date would be good for me hahah, and thanks for the tip, this firmware looks so good

Around the Network
zealen said:

Well then a release date would be good for me hahah, and thanks for the tip, this firmware looks so good

Oh, it is. I particularly like 'show hidden trophies' and being able to check the trophies on a pop up window to the left without having to go the the XMB. Even better, that list shows you the trophies you haven't got first.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
From a game designer at Bungie:

Ah the good old Ballon Dead R: Guitar Star...

I'm personally not expecting too many announcement, only new info on already announced games. We still have Paris Games Week (or some other event) and PSX this year.
Can't wait how Horizon will look on Neo tho. So far I've said that I wont be getting the Neo, but depending on the pricing and how Horizon looks I might...

GribbleGrunger said:
onionberry said:
Uncharted 4 with 1080p 60 fps or 4k 30fps options, do it.

Yeah, I've been thinking along the same lines. I don't think the Neo will do native 4k though. It's more likely to be 1440p upscaled.

I am mistaken, I've always been under the impression that upscaling 1080p content to 4k yields better results than upscaling 1440p content. 

Intrinsic said:

I am mistaken, I've always been under the impression that upscaling 1080p content to 4k yields better results than upscaling 1440p content. 

Maybe you're right. It just seems odd to me that most people are talking about upscaled 4k because it's unlikely the PS4Neo will be able to do 4k native. But no one seems to be considering the native resolution could be 1440p.

The PS5 Exists.