Tekken 3 46 13.33%

Vagrant Story 19 5.51%

Final Fantasy IX 84 24.35%

Gran Turismo 2 57 16.52%

Metal Gear Solid 44 12.75%

Other 44 12.75%

Total:345
BraLoD said:

You don't need to compare a good 2D game with a shitty 3D one to make that point.
When you beat Rayman 2, you can play Rayman 1 right after, just some days ago I was replaying it, and Rayman 2 is a game I find beautiful on the PS1, even if simple, then I beat it, my brother was watching me play it, then Rayman 1 started, my brother didn't wait a second to say: "wow, this looks much better than it was before, what happened?"

Good point.  Even today "Rayman Legends" is a game I could see looking good even in twenty years. Not sure a single polygon based game today will stand up as well.

Around the Network

Hmm its been a while, I remember I was really impressed with Tekken and Gran Turismo, but my favorite was Ridge Racer 4, really liked the looks of it so thats my vote

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Train wreck said:
Legend of Mana

Very good choice.  Don't know that 3D was in a place to compete with such beautiful sprite work at the time.  I think this is a strong contender.

The crash bandicoot, spyro and other cartoony looking games made better use of the ancient hardware, they hold up much better than the more realistic looking games like mgs1.

Hmm Chrono Cross or Legend of Mana. Vagrant I loved the art direction and style and the 3D was good.

Around the Network
Augen said:

Good point.  Even today "Rayman Legends" is a game I could see looking good even in twenty years. Not sure a single polygon based game today will stand up as well.

Guilty Gear Xrd?

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

WC4Life said:
Augen said:

Guilty Gear Xrd?

Touche WC4Life.

Augen said:
WC4Life said:

Guilty Gear Xrd?

Touche WC4Life.

What?

It is polygon based.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

BraLoD said:
WC4Life said:

What?

It is polygon based.

His "touche" means you got him.

Lol

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

BraLoD said:

His "touche" means you got him.

Ok.

Another more traditional 3D game could be Bloodborne if it gets NEO enhancement. It might not last 20 years but let's say 10 years at least and this is because the general atmosphere of the game hides the graphical flaws, you just don't notice them or care.

Racing games also hold up very well. Like in this very thread, Ridge Racer Type 4 is acknowledged for its pretty graphics and for ultimate example there is always F-Zero GX which is still beautiful game and offers unmatched feel of speed.

Then there are games like Super Mario 3D World which will look good always.