By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's Your Favorite Fruit?

Fave fruit?

Mangos 30 21.28%

Apples 10 7.09%

Bananas 27 19.15%

Oranges 3 2.13%

Papayas 0 0%

Watermelon 16 11.35%

Pineapple 7 4.96%

Peaches 5 3.55%

Grapes 4 2.84%

Other 39 27.66%

Total:141

Bananas. I love their shape  kidding :P my faves are mangos and apples

Around the Network

Lemons

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Snoopy said:
fory77 said:
Tomatoes

Not a fruit.

My favorite fruit is peaches

It is a fruit since it has seeds any edible plant that has seeds is a fruit.

BraLoD said:
Chris Hu said:

Yes tomatoes are fruits anything that has seeds are fruits.

So torrent sites are fruits?

No because they are not edible plants but any edible plant which contains seeds is a fruit.

Oh, please don't start that discussion. I don't care what those crazy botanics say, strawberries are a fruit, okay? It's not a nut! For crying out loud! Calling a strawberry a nut is nuts! Seriously! And why in the friggin' hell should a banana be a herb? Come on!

;D

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

I only eat fruit a few times a year, but when i do, my favorites are either a pear or a plum.

Cherries. Anyone who answers anything else doesn't understand the sure pure greatness of a cherry eaten when picked straight from a tree. Store bought ones are horrible, beaten and old. Yet one from a tree is so awesome that you'd think they are a completely different fruit all together.

Hmm, pie.

Difficult to answer, honestly, I can't really say one.

Apples, peaches, melon and mandarines are my favorites.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

Difficult to answer, honestly, I can't really say one.

Apples, peaches, melon and mandarines are my favorites.

I'm surprised by the lack of melon in this thread, and watermelon showing up several times. I think that in Spain the consensus is melon > watermelon.

EDIT - OT: Mangos.