By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Red Dead Redemption HD on its way to PS4, X1, and PC, announcement this week

Don't want the HD, I want the next game already!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
JEMC said:
Seems a bit weird to announce the remaster of multiplatform game during the reveal of your new consoles, even if it has exclusive content.

In any case, sine I didn't play it on my 360, maybe this time I'll be able to enjoy it on PC.

Could well be a timed exclusive thingy, if even true of course. No doubt they'll only actually announce the PS4 version during the event and then confirm the others after though.

But even with how big this game was/is, a remaster is not really a console seller title, at least in my opinion. That' s why revealing it during Sony's conference is odd.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

pc players can finally play redemption while ps4 gamers will enjoy redemption 2

JEMC said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Could well be a timed exclusive thingy, if even true of course. No doubt they'll only actually announce the PS4 version during the event and then confirm the others after though.

But even with how big this game was/is, a remaster is not really a console seller title, at least in my opinion. That' s why revealing it during Sony's conference is odd.

Well if a sequel is getting announced at the same time, as some people have already speculated, then that would be the system seller title and the remaster would just be like a 'no need to wait to get playing some Red Dead' kind of thing.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

I got it for like $4 on ps3. If they announce a remaster, probably $40 I've a dilemma. Especially if it's even better on the neo.

Do I play the dirt cheap ps3 version or buy this. I stayed with the ps3 version of Bioshock instead of getting the remaster and still thoroughly enjoyed it m and like red dead I got that dirt cheap on sale.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
JEMC said:

Well if a sequel is getting announced at the same time, as some people have already speculated, then that would be the system seller title and the remaster would just be like a 'no need to wait to get playing some Red Dead' kind of thing.

I don't know.

At least it will only take a couple of days to know if it's true.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Really hope this is true, I still haven't got the chance to play it.

Now if only they'd add Red Dead Revolver too...

I don't care about a remaster. Just announced the sequel instead please.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Already platted it on the ps3, great game really enjoyed it but have no intention of playing again.