By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Red Dead Redemption HD on its way to PS4, X1, and PC, announcement this week

Ka-pi96 said:
JEMC said:

But even with how big this game was/is, a remaster is not really a console seller title, at least in my opinion. That' s why revealing it during Sony's conference is odd.

Well if a sequel is getting announced at the same time, as some people have already speculated, then that would be the system seller title and the remaster would just be like a 'no need to wait to get playing some Red Dead' kind of thing.

I don't know.

At least it will only take a couple of days to know if it's true.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Really hope this is true, I still haven't got the chance to play it.

Now if only they'd add Red Dead Revolver too...

I don't care about a remaster. Just announced the sequel instead please.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Already platted it on the ps3, great game really enjoyed it but have no intention of playing again.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Why a remaster when you could have a sequel? Please?

Please.  I need a brand new story for a sequel, plus a huge DLC expansion of Marston and his old gang before RDR.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

If they remaster they should expand the games. I would like to see the game have an expanded area into the mountains and such.

Come on... We want Red Dead 3! :P

yeah a remake would dissapoint me after just finishing the game again with doing basically everything;..but would love to play the online part again...Rockstar let it die with hackers on PS3/xbox 360

I'm one of the few whom wasn't blown away by the game. Just felt like GTA on a horse. I still liked it, i'm just not head over heals for it, like others seem to be. I'd give it another round for $20 or less.