By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Inspire Me....

Going to do some comfort shopping within the next hour after being rejected from my ideal job... so I'm looking for a new game to take out LOTS of pent up anger/frustration.... I love playing most games so truly....

What is the button bashiest game available

Around the Network

I think the new Viking game could serve you well, lots of insane violence and body-chopping, good graphics and epic battles, pretty good stuff if you want to let the hate flow through you :)

Viking? Never heard of it? :o

Let's do a wee bit of research on that I think

*Edit: Just came across this quote

"Want to know what else helps? Insane levels of violence. We're talking Rob Zombie levels here."

I'm IN!

Try a fighting game, some good button mashing to be had there

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Buy kingdom hearts II or Mario Galaxy.

Around the Network
NintendoMan said:
Try a fighting game, some good button mashing to be had there
Well I downloaded Tekken earlier, but that just got me stressed

You can always get Namco-Bandai button masher like Bladestorm and Dynasty Warriors 6... I spent three hours mashing last night...

Buy a Pokemon Game. They are highly addicting.
or try Super Smash!!! f you haven't already....
I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't get that job you wanted. Keep going for it and eventually you'll get it!!

Wooosh, I'm off, will bear all those games in mind!

Now to go empty my wallet and vanish into my room for a few days, only leaving for pizza, beer and toilet.....maybe I should just take the toilet into my room?

Save hassle and bring the beer and pizza into your room :)

I presume you have a PS3 as your posting in the Sony section.

So Dynasty Warriors 6, Heavenly Sword, or even that atrocious Conan game may cater to your bloodthirsty needs.