By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Man Faces 5 Years Jail Time For Playing Pokémon GO In Church

that is batsh*t crazy.... sorry it just is.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Russia being Russia, seems like they really love to be seen as Europe's black sheep.

If Russia is a Europe's black sheep then I wonder what The Philippines is becoming.  Now that would be a hard choice.  Russia or Philippines... 

The Philipines arent in Europe...

contestgamer said:

No Sympathy. Know the laws of your country. If you break them you go to jail. He made the choice to break the law and so he got the punishment he deserved. if you dont like the laws move. 

come off it, I don't care what country you're in, that's an absolutely absurd thing to say. No one should go to jail for having a game playing on their phone in church. Kicked out of the building or even fined? maybe.

He was in Russia for gods sake, not North Korea. just shows that the nation is a bit more backwards than they like to portray themselves as.

the best sort of country has reasonable freedoms, and I think its fairly reasonable to expect the max penalty for something stupidly small like that to be that someone gets kicked out of a building or fined or something or other.

I mean its not as if he pissed all over a Saints statue or something. goodness

They should've just burned him at the stake the bloody heretic.