By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What characters do you hope to see in the next Smash Bros?

Tagged games:

Shovel Knight, Shantae, Edea Lee (or someone else from Bravely, maybe with a job switch option?), Bomberman. Maybe a generic Monster Hunter too, with Palico as an assist trophy.

Around the Network

Snake? Snake? SNAKE?!?!?!?!?!?
Also, I'd love to play as Chun-Li with the same style of controls as Ryu.
I also want Ryu Hayabusa. And Raiden. And Dante.

Wait, are you in Gamefaqs?

Wright said:

Well, he's not very known, but then again, Roy and Marth weren't known either when they debuted in Melee.

Actually, SSBM was Roy's debut game. I wonder if they'll ever do that again.

I wonder if we could get Sora in there as well. That would be great. We got some nice suggestions here.... very plausible too!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

I want King Boo.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

Crono and/or Geno...
Jack Frost from Shin Megami Tensei...
I think we can assume inklings will be there...
Ice Climbers better be back...
And since every game seems to reintroduce at least one old school forgotten character, I'll say Mach Rider...
And I know this will probably be a very unpopular opinion, but I found Pokémon Trainer to be a lot more fun than Charizard, so I would love to see Ivysaur and Squirtle again...

Have a nice day...

I just want Bomberman... T_T

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Elma, with Ares 90 final smash.

I think Inklings are pretty much a given, due to Splatoon's popularity. I would also like Sceptile since there is already a fire and water starter, and sceptile is my favorite starter of all, so I'm biased. Girahim and/or Skull Kid would be neat additions since they're probably the best Zelda villains besides for Ganon.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

-Blaziken
-Litten's final evolution (if the leaks are true)
-Inklings
-The Final Boss from Splatoon (not gona spoil even his name to people)
-Ashley (Wario Ware)
-Rhythm Heaven characters