By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 72 - Six Suspects

nobody gunna do anything to try and stop it?
unvote: zero

Around the Network

Day 1 END!

No Lynch occured, powerroles can send me their nightime action.

Axumblade died a horrible death, he was Mildred Miller, it is time to mourne our brave citizen.

Protocol, 13th March 1908

Even though she was an envious lady, I can't believe she did anything wrong to the remaining people in that house - yet somebody stabbed her this night and tossed her out of one of the upper floor windows . I have no clue what is going on inside, but by now I am really worried about my wife. If I only could get in somehow, but all bottom windows are barred and the front door is sturdy enough to keep an ox from barging it in. As it is I have to wait until help arrives to find out who is so brutal to murder so many. As is, I can only wait and give Ms. Miller the last honours. How I wish I could do something to resolve this situation.

DAY 2 START

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Look's like the pretty girl's dead.

Around the Network

Updated OP

After this recent kill, my main suspect is theprof he's the only one who mentioned Axum in a negative light.

" Anyway, I'm curious as to why Mr.P wants to expose his gender, seems a bit too forthcoming for no real reason. Might be a ploy to seem helpful without really exposing anything, this goes additionally because of axum's suggestion...which makes the latter comment appear like an appeasement."

I replied back but Axum didn't. TheProf00 I assume thought that both of us were on the same team and so he decided to kill off Axum the one who didn't reply back.

Personally I think the mafia duo is theprof00 and zero since he's above statement is honestly a load of baloney.

That leaves Xander, Spurge and me. I would assume two of us are town and one is the killer ( Who decided to stay silent tonight if my hypothesis holds)

I won't vote for now since it's still very early but those are my two main suspects for now.

zero129 said:
Mr.Playstation said:
After this recent kill, my main suspect is theprof he's the only one who mentioned Axum in a negative light.

" Anyway, I'm curious as to why Mr.P wants to expose his gender, seems a bit too forthcoming for no real reason. Might be a ploy to seem helpful without really exposing anything, this goes additionally because of axum's suggestion...which makes the latter comment appear like an appeasement."

I replied back but Axum didn't. TheProf00 I assume thought that both of us were on the same team and so he decided to kill off Axum the one who didn't reply back.

Personally I think the mafia duo is theprof00 and zero since he's above statement is honestly a load of baloney.

That leaves Xander, Spurge and me. I would assume two of us are town and one is the killer ( Who decided to stay silent tonight if my hypothesis holds)

I won't vote for now since it's still very early but those are my two main suspects for now.

So let me get this stright. What exactly is a load of baloney about what i said?.

I could easy turn this back around and say you killed axum.

You seen prof mention axum negative light like you say. So you killed Axum to plant the blame on prof, but for good masure just in case you have a hard time lynching prof you trow my name in too and make it look like we are part of a mafia team.

This way you could try get me lynched today with something like "Well lets take zero since then we will know if im right" then once i show up as town.

Ok lets go for prof he talked about axum.

If anything im highly suspect of you atm.

You're using the same stupid town read Prof used with Xander;

slight town read on xander for not making me an easy lynch scapegoat" -Prof00

"But since he removed his vote i now believe prof is town." -You

You're making it so obvious that I guess both of you ( Still following my theory ) assumed no one would use it against you as it was too obvious.

You of all people should know that there are lots of ways to interpret this game from everyone's point of view. This is my intrepretation fully aware of my allignment. It's fine if you don't believe me and you shouldn't but there's someone out there with the same allignment and I want his attention.

Same old words you used in the last game....maybe you're not saying the truth this time.

zero129 said:
Mr.Playstation said:

You're using the same stupid town read Prof used with Xander;

slight town read on xander for not making me an easy lynch scapegoat" -Prof00

"But since he removed his vote i now believe prof is town." -You

You're making it so obvious that I guess both of you ( Still following my theory ) assumed no one would use it against you as it was too obvious.

You of all people should know that there are lots of ways to interpret this game from everyone's point of view. This is my intrepretation fully aware of my allignment. It's fine if you don't believe me and you shouldn't but there's someone out there with the same allignment and I want his attention.

Same old words you used in the last game....maybe you're not saying the truth this time.

The point is Axum is dead. Prof is too good of a player to call him out and then kill him.

No the person who killed axum sound like someone who thought after seeing profs post to xanda that they could get him blamed for it.

I also dont like how you say this "but there's someone out there with the same allignment and I want his attention."

What exactly does this mean? you want someones attention whos the same allignment as you? or do you mean something else?.

And maybe they are the same old words i used in the last game since i was town in the last game but what where you?.

Why are you defending him? Prof can do whatever he wants. So many games of Mafia have been played on this site and he has probably tried dozens of techniques before. Your statement placing Prof as town is incorrect and makes you my main suspect.

Anyways before talking anymore I'll let Xander and TheProf give us their take about the recent events.