By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 72 - Six Suspects

Hey guys sorry I just got back from cali, and it's my first day of work on 3 hours of sleep.
Anyway, I'm curious as to why Mr.P wants to expose his gender, seems a bit too forthcoming for no real reason. Might be a ploy to seem helpful without really exposing anything, this goes additionally because of axum's suggestion...which makes the latter comment appear like an appeasement.

slight town read on xander for not making me an easy lynch scapegoat.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Hey guys sorry I just got back from cali, and it's my first day of work on 3 hours of sleep.
Anyway, I'm curious as to why Mr.P wants to expose his gender, seems a bit too forthcoming for no real reason. Might be a ploy to seem helpful without really exposing anything, this goes additionally because of axum's suggestion...which makes the latter comment appear like an appeasement.

Or maybe it's because this thread is getting boring....

Nice of you to assume that you're a townie though.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

The duty of a town is too lynch out any suspects ( While keeping a low profile so as to avoid getting killed ) and Xander definitely isn't following the above protocol. He does have a history ( From the one game he's played ) to keep a low profile though he's way more active in this game, is it maybe because the stakes are much higher for his cause?

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Mr.Playstation said:
theprof00 said:

Or maybe it's because this thread is getting boring....

Nice of you to assume that you're a townie though.

my faction has nothing to do with his comment. If I were mafia or town, xander's comment comes off as logical. A mafia xander wouldn't have made the same defense, especially given xander's history.

Mr.Playstation said:
The duty of a town is too lynch out any suspects ( While keeping a low profile so as to avoid getting killed ) and Xander definitely isn't following the above protocol. He does have a history ( From the one game he's played ) to keep a low profile though he's way more active in this game, is it maybe because the stakes are much higher for his cause?

While the objective of town is to lynch, the duty of the town is to create discussion. Duty as a townsperson is to talk and get people engaged and talking. While this isn't necessarily a tell of any player, him NOT pushing a random vote train with an easily excusable "boredom" play comes off as supportive to town's strength, ie; to allow for discussion. I could also point out that he made a "lynch setup comment" earlier in the day:

"He still hasn't showed up?"

While the grammar is poor :D, posting this comment earlier would have been easy reinforcement for a follow-up vote when spurge made his initial vote. He could have just voted and said, "see here, I was already concerned about prof's absence, I'm not just blindly following a bandwagon vote".

And again, my analysis of him comes regardless of my own alignment.
So I'm just going to re-iterate the slight town read on him, and slight only because there's the off chance that he's simply putting in work to seem town later.

The only thing keeping that from strong town read is whether or not I think xander is capable in his limited experience to make such a play.

Around the Network

vote: zero

Votals:

Target L-2 L-1 Lynch
zero prof    

With 6 people alive it takes 3 people to lynch

Votestory:

spurge votes prof
spurge unvotes
prof votes zero

I had poor grammar? Really?

Day 1 will end after I ate lunch, so roughly in 5 hours, if the day ends with the current votals, zero will be lynched

Stefl1504 said:
Day 1 will end after I ate lunch, so roughly in 5 hours, if the day ends with the current votals, zero will be lynched

In around an hour? RIP Zero, I don't have the heart to vote anybody.