By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Foxcom PS4-Neo Leaker's Latest Info (RUMOUR)

GribbleGrunger said:
A better mock up but I still think it's likely to be slightly flatter:

I really like this one.  Hopefully, the final product looks closer to that.

Around the Network
Zoombael said:
onionberry said:

No.

fancy with a design that screams "premium price"

Like this...?

I really wonder what people expect from a game console design. 

A better looking version of the original design and not a three layered version of the cheap one?

Interesting, like a PS4/PS2 hybrid design.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

2 layer sandwich, Micro / macro cheese grater vcr or Fisher price plasticy thing. According to the whingers and whiners there is no winner unless you like double decker sandwiches, cheese grater vcr combo or baby toys.

Thanks for news. I do not care about the look of the console, just want to be out this year lol ^^.

Around the Network

Ok, so take this with a gargantuan grain of salt but a poster over at GAF has said the Neo will be fully compatible with all previous Playstations (PS1/PS2/PS3/PS4). It's probably a load of old codswallop but he said the Japanese code name for the Neo is 'Matryoshka'. I'd overlook that if it wasn't for this tweet by Yoshida:

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Ok, so take this with a gargantuan grain of salt but a poster over at GAF has said the Neo will be fully compatible with all previous Playstations (PS1/PS2/PS3/PS4). It's probably a load of old codswallop but he said the Japanese code name for the Neo is 'Matryoshka'. I'd overlook that if it wasn't for this tweet by Yoshida:

I hope to God this is true. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:

I hope to God this is true. 

Don't invest one iota of 'hope' in it, just let it settle ...

The PS5 Exists. 

Bandorr said:
GribbleGrunger said:

What is the connection between that picture, and the concept of the "neo" playing all 4 systems?

Look up Matryoshka. ;)

The PS5 Exists. 

Bandorr said:
GribbleGrunger said:

What is the connection between that picture, and the concept of the "neo" playing all 4 systems?

Matryoshka.