By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Monster Hunter Frontier Z announced for PS4!

Releasing this November.  The update to Capcoms online monster hunter game will also come to the Wii U,  PC and other platforms it's already on.  

Trailer: https://youtu.be/l7rOXTZEYiI

Official site: http://ps4.mhf-z.jp/index.html

I just knew monster hunter would come to the ps4 and I suspected it would be the online game first.  Hopefully it's only the beginning for Monster Hunter and the ps4!

Around the Network

I'm glad that hat franchise is expanding platform, PS4 and NX seems to be like the apropiate choices for i, to catter both the west and the east.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

It's at least a beginning guys!!!

Edit: Bigger question is why this game is not on PS Vita too. From the trailer I would say that this game could run on a PS Vita. 

Mmm、 is Z more interesting than Generations?

Will be a coinflip between PC and PS4 but good this is happening

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Wasn't this game already on Ps3, X360, PC, PsVita and WiiU?

Goodnightmoon said:
Wasn't this game already on Ps3, X360, PC, PsVita and WiiU?

Like I said in the very first line of my opening post,  yes it was on other platforms.  It's good to see capcom are now considering the ps4 for the series.  Hopefully they'll give it more MH in future. 

Capcom really milks this franchise. They need to update the engine it runs on, as it is starting to look very dated

Dr.Vita said:

It's at least a beginning guys!!!

Edit: Bigger question is why this game is not on PS Vita too. From the trailer I would say that this game could run on a PS Vita. 

This game is on all platforms but the 3DS. Its the kiss of death as it has only ever come out on platforms after support has ended, or platforms with no support beyond this title.

Its not very popular nor very good.

Werix357 said:
Capcom really milks this franchise. They need to update the engine it runs on, as it is starting to look very dated

Hopefully that will happen soon with the 3DS era almost over.  Although any upgrade will likely remain for another decade and will get old fast.