By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hypothesis about Trump and his daughter

Is Trump's creepy interaction with his daughter just a bad habit?

Yes, he gropes on autopilot. 23 25.27%

It's plausible, and more likely than not. 8 8.79%

Maybe, but I'd be surprised. 5 5.49%

No, he's a sincere womanizer for sure. 8 8.79%

No, he's totally hot for his own daughter. 28 30.77%

No, he's a perfect gentleman. 19 20.88%

Total:91

It has to do with the way Trump views women, they are only sex objects, those are the best complement he can give: I want to date you, I want to have sex with you. I don't he actually sleeps with her, he loves his daughter and he's being as nice as he can towards her. Most of Trumps comments about other women have to do with the way they look, their attractiveness, their "ratings". His daughter is no exception. 

For the record, I don't think Trump having sex with his daughter is creepy. Years or decades from now, this is what we'll want to be legal. A phony paternal bond shouldn't prevent two people from doing what they want.

Around the Network

"A phony paternal bond shouldn't prevent two people from doing what they want."

Fathers using thier daughters is not tolerated in any sexual culture civilized or not or even historical. So clearly there is something unatural about it. 

A father is a naturer and protector to a daughter not a guy to please and then at which age is fine to do this? It just opens a can of worm to abuse and damaged kids.

I think it's just people looking for things to talk about.

Even I think Ivanka Trump is hot so sue me for superficially complementing her appearance like I would for any women ...

There is nothing wrong with that.

Its just a man running for President having hots for his daughter is odd

Around the Network
Hiku said:
RolStoppable said:

I am wondering the same thing. The statement about dating his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter is an explicitly hypothetical scenario. Implying that she could pose for Playboy if she wanted to isn't anything bad either.

Would it have been more appropriate to say that he doesn't think that his daughter is attractive and that she would be better off by covering her face with a paperbag all day long?

Maybe the creepy thing is that an old man wants to date women who are half his age or even younger.

For me it's more the repeated comments and acts from him about this.
In another instance they were asked about the favorite thing they have in common. Donald Trump answered "sex".

Repeating an innapropriate joke over and over and over makes you wonder.
Then there's that picture posted above where she's cupping his face. Or when he greeted her on stage like this:

You're only feeding into your own confirmation bias here. The photo of her sitting on her father's lap is from a Vanity Fair photoshoot, and then you have a screengrab from the RNC when he greeted her on stage, shot at the perfect moment and from the perfect angle to make it look inappropriate. You're digging way too deep into this because of a few jokes Trump made.

RolStoppable said:
LurkerJ said:
I don't find what he said creepy at all.

Do most find it creepy or is it just you?

I am wondering the same thing. The statement about dating his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter is an explicitly hypothetical scenario. Implying that she could pose for Playboy if she wanted to isn't anything bad either.

Would it have been more appropriate to say that he doesn't think that his daughter is attractive and that she would be better off by covering her face with a paperbag all day long?

Maybe the creepy thing is that an old man wants to date women who are half his age or even younger.

Well, the thing is, he seems to think of her as occupying a space on his "how bangable are they" list.  More than just thinking, "How attractive would other people find this person?"  I am not a parent; is this a normal way to think about an adult child? 

"Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . ."

That is completely consistent with the OP's hypothesis.  Doesn't actually want to, but acts sort of like he does out of habit. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

It is extremely creepy and I find it hard anyone thinks different, it's her dad. Also it's a lot of advances, he basically said he would f her.

LurkerJ said:

It has to do with the way Trump views women, they are only sex objects, those are the best complement he can give: I want to date you, I want to have sex with you. I don't he actually sleeps with her, he loves his daughter and he's being as nice as he can towards her. Most of Trumps comments about other women have to do with the way they look, their attractiveness, their "ratings". His daughter is no exception. 

For the record, I don't think Trump having sex with his daughter is creepy. Years or decades from now, this is what we'll want to be legal. A phony paternal bond shouldn't prevent two people from doing what they want.

What the fuck did I just read? Are you serious?  So since he is a pig to other woman it's ok? I don't understand your reasoning.  Personally I think he is making every attempt to fuck his daughter.  It's like the guy making hints to a girl that he is open for business, just keeps saying it just in cause she accepts.

Hiku said:
Pirateogta said:

You're only feeding into your own confirmation bias here. The photo of her sitting on her father's lap is from a Vanity Fair photoshoot, and then you have a screengrab from the RNC when he greeted her on stage, shot at the perfect moment and from the perfect angle to make it look inappropriate. You're digging way too deep into this because of a few jokes Trump made.

Saying that it makes you wonder is "digging way too deep"? When anyone repeats an innapropriate joke over and over and over again it makes me wonder. And that greeting looks awkward from every angle when it's his daughter. These kind of thoughts do exist among some parents. Claiming that it's not even questionable is what's biased without knowing Trump.

I'm thinking this guy has not looked into everything Trump has said, Dude it's all innapropriate and disturbing. For me at this point has me questioning the people who think it's ok..