By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game are you most excited about?

Civilization VI
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Around the Network

Spla2oon for NX !

Not much but from what i have pre ordered....

The Last Guardian and Horizon are my most anticipated.

I aslo have FF15 on order but the more i see of the game the more terrible it looks. But ive been waiting 10 years for the game so on principle i have to play it!

Honorable mention is Zelda BotW. Looks promising but not overly hyped or convinced yet. Might be upon release!

Natsu said:
V-r0cK said:
FFXV, World of FF, Ni No Kuni 2, Yakuza 0, Persona 5.

Was tempted to look into this one, thanks for reminding me.

No problem! :)

I'm excited for Pokemon Moon, Color Splash, and Zelda U. Can't wait to play those games

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
LadyJasmine said:
I would say Final Fantasy 15 but doubt it be good, I hated 13 lol

Yeah 13 got a lot of hate. I kinda wanna get it and try it still, but that is just to get the experience for my self so I can truly get into discussions about it with my friends. I also have to say from what I played in 15 on teh Platinum Demo it is going to be fairly good, but there are some parts that could be improved. I also wanted to ask what you think about the switch from turn based combat to the current free play combat?

Gravity Rush 2 - The original is among the most pleasant surprises in my gaming life. I love the world and characters and the style of gameplay was so fresh and fun that I completed it and the Remastered version. Sequel looks to be a big step forward in many ways and thrilled to see this amazing game get a second shot.

The Last Guardian - The wait is almost over. Ico and Shadow of the Colossus are some of the most profound games I ever played and been wanting this extension of that style for years. I'm just so excited to immerse myself in the emotions while enjoying the minimalist story and hoping some great puzzles.

Many other titles out there excited about, great time to be a gamer.

Zelda is my most anticipated game...

But since it's so far away it's not really on my radar right now so that would make my pick Last Guardian I would say.

Many games but let's say...
Dragon Quest XI...and it needs to be as godlike as DQVIII, that's my minimum expectation lol.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Definitely FFXV the most. The make or break game of the generation for me which will determine how I feel about the rest pretty much.

Other notable mentions: Persona 5, SMT IV Apocalypse, and actually a little excited about PS4 Rise of the Tomb Raider. Will get Deus Ex:MD eventually

Lube Me Up