By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So whats the point in the PS4s when PS4Neo is possibly launching next year?.

zero129 said:
bluedawgs said:

Except it's not, why is it not? Because the creator of the thread made some shit up because he's salty and decided to make a thread to appease other salty individuals. No one said the Xbox One S was pointless, and if anyone did then they're an idiot. What was actually said was that with the Xbox One S announced at the beginning of Microsofts E3, with Microsoft then announcing the scorpio later in the conference was idiotic, especially since the scorpio isn't releasing until late 2017.

Looks like we have an alt here. and one that doesnt seem to like me too. So mods since when is Alts now allowed on this site?.

And as for you Bluedawg why dont you come back and talk to me with your real account instead of being so salty about my thread?.

Is that back seat moderating? Of course I'm not saying it is, just posing the question!

Around the Network
zero129 said:
bluedawgs said:

Except it's not, why is it not? Because the creator of the thread made some shit up because he's salty and decided to make a thread to appease other salty individuals. No one said the Xbox One S was pointless, and if anyone did then they're an idiot. What was actually said was that with the Xbox One S announced at the beginning of Microsofts E3, with Microsoft then announcing the scorpio later in the conference was idiotic, especially since the scorpio isn't releasing until late 2017.

Looks like we have an alt here. and one that doesnt seem to like me too. So mods since when is Alts now allowed on this site?.

And as for you Bluedawg why dont you come back and talk to me with your real account instead of being so salty about my thread?.

Don't bite the b8t m8t. It's all there laid out in many flavors for you.