By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So whats the point in the PS4s when PS4Neo is possibly launching next year?.

zero129 said:
Hynad said:

Names? Because the way I see this, it's a typical way of putting all comments made by members of a certain group, and call out the entire group for it, instead of the few ones that made such comments. In particular, some of them might feel it's "pointless" for XBO, but never even commented about the PS equivalent. But since you saw the comment made by "members of the PS group", you say it was said by that group instead of that certain indivual. 

So again, give us specific names. Thanks.

Why are you asking me for names when you should know you can be banned for bringing users names from other topics into threads, as then you can be seen as targeting that user..

I am asking them same users to comment here if they "Want" too on how they now feel about the PS4S. If they dont want to comment im not going to go breaking the rules and bringing their names into it.

You have nothing. All this thread is, is an other of your jabs at the PS fanbase. 

As for bringing up names, it's against the rules to bring up names to mock or attack them. But quotes aren't forbidden, unless your purpose is indeed to mock and attack them... Which is most likely what your intentions are, if there really are people who acted like that. But I'm sure I got it right with my first reply to you.

Around the Network

So this is directed at the same people who criticized the XBO-S as pointless? Who are these people? Did a single one of them answer back in this thread? I think that both the XBO-s and PS4 Slim are valid console iterations myself. Even though it's an inherently incorrect answer I have to go with

as my reply.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

zero129 said:
SWORDF1SH said:
I can't remember anybody making that claim. You could be right but I've seen some wild claims made by you in other threads.
So, like any claim please source and give us some quotes.
I've seen people say it's a silly move to announce the Scorpio early and justified their opinion, but if people have said what you claim then they are flat out wrong.

If i can find the thread im looking for ill post that, but i find it hard to believe you dont remember such things. Be a shocker if i find the thread and seen that you posted in it or something like that lol.

As people mentioned earlier, people who had a problem with all of this were saying MS was stupid to announce the XBO S and Project Scorpio at the same event. They didn't question the point of the slim console per se, but the timing of both announcements, with one making the other less attractive. 

Hynad said:
ktay95 said:

But it's killing you, you have to stop.

Everything in moderation. 

Everything is killing you in moderation

zero129 said:
SWORDF1SH said:
I can't remember anybody making that claim. You could be right but I've seen some wild claims made by you in other threads.
So, like any claim please source and give us some quotes.
I've seen people say it's a silly move to announce the Scorpio early and justified their opinion, but if people have said what you claim then they are flat out wrong.

If i can find the thread im looking for ill post that, but i find it hard to believe you dont remember such things. Be a shocker if i find the thread and seen that you posted in it or something like that lol.

Nah! I never contradict myself.

I tell you what! I'll find this fucking thread! Xbox One S announcement thread right?

Around the Network

My recollection may be faulty, but I think the main thing people criticised was the announcement of the Xb one Slim and Neo at the same event. Which seemed like it would detract from the potential sales of the Slim. And then there was MS's strange approach to PR after the announcement. I don't think many people were actually saying the slim was a bad product.

But in addition, the main thing about Scorpio vs Xb one S is that Scoprio is going to create a 2-tier Xbox one ecosystem, because only Scorpio will support VR and hence if you want to be able to play every game that comes out for Xb one you must get a Scorpio. Whereas with PS4, so far as we know, PSVR will be supported on ogPS4, PS4S and Neo, and all games will be playable on all units. So there is a slight difference here too.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

ktay95 said:
Hynad said:

Everything in moderation. 

Well, don't we all die one day at a time anyway? :P

Hynad said:
ktay95 said:

Well, don't we all die one day at a time anyway? :P

All of us. In the exact same way.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Is this it?

The PS4 Slim is real... and why should anyone care?

Hang on a minute... nope it aint it. I'll keep on looking!

zero129 said:
poklane said:

It should be cheaper due to lower manufacturing and shipping costs, simple as that.

Yeah, I don't remember this at all. The only argument about the XB1 Slim vs. Scorpio I remember is that Slim sales will get hurt to a certain extend due to Microsoft already announcing the Scorpio this early, meaning some people will wait for the Scorpio instead of getting the Slim right now, which is a good argument. I don't remember anyone claiming that the XB1 Slim is pointless.

That was one of the arguments they where using to say its pointless. But instead of making it look like a few people some users where making it look like "everyone" will wait for the Scorpio, just how some users try convence people that every gamer has a monster PC and has no need for an xbox..

No, people didn't use the simultaneous announcement to say slim is pointless. They used the simultanous announcement to say MS is probably damaging future sales of slim compared to how a slim launch would normally be expected to sell. 

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix