By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
poklane said:

Via NeoGAF: I cropped the side view image that seems to show the square, triangle, circle and X symbols but my eyes see a optical port in the square and possibly another port in the circle!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=214481373&postcount=2693 

I don't agree with him on something being in the Square, but there's definitely something there in the Circle

WTH is this?

Around the Network

It looks like styrofoam.

real or not, I think it looks nice.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
John2290 said:
I hope the NEO remains similar to the original Ps4. It'd be cool AF if this console is designed to take the place of the Ops4 and the NEO continues on with the same design, light strip and all. However the design of the PSVR headset would point to more curves for the NEO.

I doubt that will happen. Otherwise people would mistake it for the regular PS4...

My money is on the Neo looking like this, but just the size of the OG PS4.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

iNathan said:
poklane said:

Via NeoGAF: I cropped the side view image that seems to show the square, triangle, circle and X symbols but my eyes see a optical port in the square and possibly another port in the circle!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=214481373&postcount=2693 

I don't agree with him on something being in the Square, but there's definitely something there in the Circle

WTH is this?

The side of the PS4 Slim. The 4 PlayStation symbols are there, and there might be some inputs in the Square and Circle.

Around the Network

First of all I don't think it is ugly, it looks alright and I like small details at the bottom.

What surprised me at first is to see that their is no mention of 4k on the box and only 500GB but it looks like HD is at the back and more easy to replace.

From a business perspective no 4K/500 GB makes sense. It probably will not be to expensive (expect 250 Euro/$) and that is a good price, 350 for a console that releases maybe months before the neo release will make the slim not that attractive but for 250 people will jump on getting one.

I think the xb1 s looks better IMO.

I think doing a slim that isn't the rumored Neo is a mistake because that means the Neo is the one that goes against scorpio and if rumored specs of both are true then that is quite a power difference.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Looks cool if it's real. Odd looking DS4 sticks if you notice them?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Lrdfancypants said:

I think doing a slim that isn't the rumored Neo is a mistake because that means the Neo is the one that goes against scorpio and if rumored specs of both are true then that is quite a power difference.

Wait.... you expected the Neo to go against the XB1s???? The XB1s is still underpowered compared to the OG PS4 FFS!

And I don't know about this power thing. Ive said it all gen that power alone isn't enough to win a console war. Just look at the best selling console of all time and the og Xbox. 

And if the Neo does in deed come out 6-12 months before the scorpio..... no amount of TFs would make the scorpio matter. That's kinda how these things go. Cause as far as devs are concerned, there would be a 4k console out there with an install base of 5-8M as opposed to a new one with an install base of 0. 

Intrinsic said:
Lrdfancypants said:

Wait.... you expected the Neo to go against the XB1s???? The XB1s is still underpowered compared to the OG PS4 FFS!

And I don't know about this power thing. Ive said it all gen that power alone isn't enough to win a console war. Just look at the best selling console of all time and the og Xbox. 

And if the Neo does in deed come out 6-12 months before the scorpio..... no amount of TFs would make the scorpio matter. That's kinda how these things go. Cause as far as devs are concerned, there would be a 4k console out there with an install base of 5-8M as opposed to a new one with an install base of 0. 

That's at least $100 more expensive...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.