By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Captain_Yuri said:
If its real... I m gonna give the xbox one S a +1 for the better design.

Yep Xbox One slim "looks" better sitting on your tv table.

However the PS4 slim will be cheaper and faster (30-40%), which is usually a good combo when your selling a console.

I think thats the #1 and only goal of this box.

Be faster and cheaper, than the Xbox One slim.

Around the Network
Frank_kc said:
Normchacho said:

Sony's research probably showed them that only a very small number of people use the optical port and they decided that it wasn't worth including in the update.

How i am going to connect my sourround audio system to the PS4?

Maybe they will release a converter for it, or some third party will. Does seem rather odd not to include it.

skylanders said:
if this is fake, it's the best fake ever done in history.
i think this is genuine

If this is fake the mods should simply ban all future leaks and rumors.

JRPGfan said:
How does this impact Nintendos NX?

Imagine trying to sell people on the NX, and it comes out its around 0.5 teraflop, for 250$.
At the same time, a PS4 Slim (1.84 teraflops or more) launch a few months before it, at 250$ as well.

Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Pikmin, Smash, Splatoonetc is how they are going to sell people on NX. 

Now that I see it outside the box I think I like it slightly better then the original.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Frank_kc said:

Where is the optical audio output?

Oh crap, you're right, I don't see one. Guess I won't be getting one, I need optical audio or else I can only use headsets, which would be quite annoying.

Indeed. I am dropping any ideas of upgrades. It was first the New VR, then a new console, then a 4k TV and now a new sourround system. Thats a lot of money and I cant afford it. I might even drop gaming complelty, it is outragous.

Captain_Yuri said:
If its real... I m gonna give the xbox one S a +1 for the better design.

^agreed, I prefer the more edgy regular PS4 to this one with the rounded edges, while the X1S looks far better than the X1

jason1637 said:
JRPGfan said:
How does this impact Nintendos NX?

Imagine trying to sell people on the NX, and it comes out its around 0.5 teraflop, for 250$.
At the same time, a PS4 Slim (1.84 teraflops or more) launch a few months before it, at 250$ as well.

Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Pikmin, Smash, Splatoonetc is how they are going to sell people on NX. 

You mean the same games they used to sell the Wii U?

The PS5 Exists. 

Via NeoGAF: I cropped the side view image that seems to show the square, triangle, circle and X symbols but my eyes see a optical port in the square and possibly another port in the circle!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=214481373&postcount=2693 

I don't agree with him on something being in the Square, but there's definitely something there in the Circle