By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - UFC 202 Diaz vs McGregor 2

 

Who will win

Conor 25 59.52%
 
Diaz 17 40.48%
 
Total:42

The best fight i saw this year for real :D

Conor the king is back baby. He won fair, drooped Nate´s ass on the floor 3 times, rearranged his face, stayed 5 rounds fighting and didn't gassed like last time, worked that leg, defended like 4 or 5 take downs. Stop with the excuses guys. Now he dont have to fight in that weight class again and the third time he will be a lot fresh and will probably KO Nate.
Aldo is next, he better start "roonin" again xD



Around the Network

 



ClassicGamingWizzz said:

 

Yep. Weird.



- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Look at the size difference. Looook at it!



- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:

Look at the size difference. Looook at it!

LOL, very true.

Nate Diaz has the frame to fight at 185. Much like his brother who has fought at lightweight, welter, and medium. If my memory is right Conor has been a few lbs shy of 170 in both fights, he's above his weight class.

Anyhow, I'd like to see Cowboy and Diaz next.



Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
COKTOE said:

Look at the size difference. Looook at it!

LOL, very true.

Nate Diaz has the frame to fight at 185. Much like his brother who has fought at lightweight, welter, and medium. If my memory is right Conor has been a few lbs shy of 170 in both fights, he's above his weight class.

Anyhow, I'd like to see Cowboy and Diaz next.

Yes sir. It was very apparent that Nate was bigger in this fight than he was in the 1st fight. And you are correct, Conor was 168 at the weigh-ins. Diaz was 170. I bet Nate was around 180+ on fiight night and Conor was still about the same as his weigh-in weight. At the post fight presser, Conor said he believed Nate was at about 190.



- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
Mr Puggsly said:

LOL, very true.

Nate Diaz has the frame to fight at 185. Much like his brother who has fought at lightweight, welter, and medium. If my memory is right Conor has been a few lbs shy of 170 in both fights, he's above his weight class.

Anyhow, I'd like to see Cowboy and Diaz next.

Yes sir. It was very apparent that Nate was bigger in this fight than he was in the 1st fight. And you are correct, Conor was 168 at the weigh-ins. Diaz was 170. I bet Nate was around 180+ on fiight night and Conor was still about the same as his weigh-in weight. At the post fight presser, Conor said he believed Nate was at about 190.

Ariel Helwani asked Nate, he said he walked in at 176 lbs.



FIT_Gamer said:
COKTOE said:

Yes sir. It was very apparent that Nate was bigger in this fight than he was in the 1st fight. And you are correct, Conor was 168 at the weigh-ins. Diaz was 170. I bet Nate was around 180+ on fiight night and Conor was still about the same as his weigh-in weight. At the post fight presser, Conor said he believed Nate was at about 190.

Ariel Helwani asked Nate, he said he walked in at 176 lbs.

I found Nate to still be in hype mode post fight. Mac showed more respect. Not sure I believe him in this instance, but it's within reason. He looked bigger than 176 to me. Like both guys. Glad Nate's getting paid man!



- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
Mr Puggsly said:

LOL, very true.

Nate Diaz has the frame to fight at 185. Much like his brother who has fought at lightweight, welter, and medium. If my memory is right Conor has been a few lbs shy of 170 in both fights, he's above his weight class.

Anyhow, I'd like to see Cowboy and Diaz next.

Yes sir. It was very apparent that Nate was bigger in this fight than he was in the 1st fight. And you are correct, Conor was 168 at the weigh-ins. Diaz was 170. I bet Nate was around 180+ on fiight night and Conor was still about the same as his weigh-in weight. At the post fight presser, Conor said he believed Nate was at about 190.

i highly doubt Diaz walks around at 190, nobody thought he was a massive weight cutter until the Mcgregor fights......



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
COKTOE said:

Yes sir. It was very apparent that Nate was bigger in this fight than he was in the 1st fight. And you are correct, Conor was 168 at the weigh-ins. Diaz was 170. I bet Nate was around 180+ on fiight night and Conor was still about the same as his weigh-in weight. At the post fight presser, Conor said he believed Nate was at about 190.

i highly doubt Diaz walks around at 190, nobody thought he was a massive weight cutter until the Mcgregor fights......

I doubt he was 190 too. Just mentioning that it was said. Likely some hyperbole from both sides. But, he looked bigger than ever in that fight.



- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."