What could it be?

Movie prop 20 35.09%

TV prop 9 15.79%

Prep for FEMA camp 2 3.51%

Hilary's new body 17 29.82%

Trumps new wig 9 15.79%

Total:57
Shadow1980 said:
Aielyn got to it already, but yeah, it's just something somebody's doing for Burning Man, which starts a week from Sunday.

But seriously, it's amazing how paranoid some people are. They're just jumping at shadows. They thing everything is a great big plot against them. The specifics differ, but conspiracy nuts are often convinced that "they" are up to no good, that some nefarious cabal is coming for us all, whether "they" are Jewish bankers or the NWO or the Illuminati or the Reptilians or Freemasons or the Bilderberg Group or the Trilateral Commission or etc., etc. Of course, a lot of conspiracy theories are mutually contradictory, or the proponents of the theory aren't in agreement over the "they" that's out the get them. Was 9/11 an inside job by Bush, or was it an outside job by Mossad, or was it an insurance fraud scam by Larry Silverstein? Was it actual planes supplemented by demo charges planted in the towers, or was it remote controlled planes, or missiles, or secret death ray testing, or holograms? Were all the civilians harmed victims of their own government, or just crisis actors faking it? And then there's the arbitrary skepticism. Apparently, shape-shifting hybrid lizard people from Alpha Centauri infiltrating world governments is too outlandish, but a plot by the definitely for sure Masonic NWO to depopulate the planet of "useless eaters" is perfectly reasonable.

Of course, to any rational person, these conspiracy theories are a load of hogwash, and the only thing they're good for is fodder for sci-fi entertainment. I like The X-Files, but I'm pretty sure we're not living in an episode of it.

Now we just wait to see if the summer of chaos and martial law obama conspiracy comes true,if not then conspiracy theory people will have to find another one to hold on to

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
Shadow1980 said:
Aielyn got to it already, but yeah, it's just something somebody's doing for Burning Man, which starts a week from Sunday.

But seriously, it's amazing how paranoid some people are. They're just jumping at shadows. They thing everything is a great big plot against them. The specifics differ, but conspiracy nuts are often convinced that "they" are up to no good, that some nefarious cabal is coming for us all, whether "they" are Jewish bankers or the NWO or the Illuminati or the Reptilians or Freemasons or the Bilderberg Group or the Trilateral Commission or etc., etc. Of course, a lot of conspiracy theories are mutually contradictory, or the proponents of the theory aren't in agreement over the "they" that's out the get them. Was 9/11 an inside job by Bush, or was it an outside job by Mossad, or was it an insurance fraud scam by Larry Silverstein? Was it actual planes supplemented by demo charges planted in the towers, or was it remote controlled planes, or missiles, or secret death ray testing, or holograms? Were all the civilians harmed victims of their own government, or just crisis actors faking it? And then there's the arbitrary skepticism. Apparently, shape-shifting hybrid lizard people from Alpha Centauri infiltrating world governments is too outlandish, but a plot by the definitely for sure Masonic NWO to depopulate the planet of "useless eaters" is perfectly reasonable.

Of course, to any rational person, these conspiracy theories are a load of hogwash, and the only thing they're good for is fodder for sci-fi entertainment. I like The X-Files, but I'm pretty sure we're not living in an episode of it.

Now we just wait to see if the summer of chaos and martial law obama conspiracy comes true,if not then conspiracy theory people will have to find another one to hold on to

But that's the thing, they are NEVER wrong in their eyes, even when something happens they said would not or doesn't that they said would.  I mean, in that martial law conspiracy theory video a forum user posted some months ago the conspiracy theorist leader guy Alex Jones actually told his followers NOT to be dissuaded if the predicted horrors didn't come because it's proof that they're right because their "exposure" of the plans prevented them.  Seriously, think about that.  He is saying not only that he's never wrong, but that when he is wrong it's further proof he's right.  That's not apologetics, that's bonkers.  And he isn't some loon outlier, he's a major conspiracy theorist.

In short, see Adding Epicycles, the most popular way conspiracy theorists rationalize and defend their beliefs.

TV show for sure, maybe Hellix from the Sci-Fi channel or some Walking Dead rip-off.

Could be for a R-Rated horror movie though, mutations are a kind gross theme for a tv show, I remember the mutation episodes from XFiles and they made me sick from my stomach.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

PwerlvlAmy said:

This is kinda a follow up thread to the Soros thread and what other people were talking about. 

Well I guess someone saw a ''Mutant Response Vehicle'' going down the street on Florida the other day and took some pictures and now its blown up into a government conspiracy on facebook about FEMA camps,Illuminati and NWO killing us all.

link to actual page: https://www.facebook.com/kingkreations/posts/10208669251841609

Discuss! Movie/TV prop or something more sinister

Come on man, George Soros is a real person, a well know multi-billionaire that loves to put his dirty nose in all the affairs of the world, there is no conspiracy about it, that is just the truth: George Soros is rich evil dude.

That said, these crappy trucks probably belong the the production crew of a R-rated low budget horror movie.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

These conspiracy theories are reactionary and emotional. logic won't work , ridicule might?

Around the Network

Looks more like vehicles for a movie set.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website