By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - All Wii Sales Predictions neglect a sub $200 PS3

DKII way to talk back to every point I made. But I am too tired and I'm getting a cold, I could negate everything you said in the same way.

Its an argument of opinion and no one wins.

Edit:  I was willing to play this game a little longer but your Wii fanboyism (especially the mods) is making me want to vomit.  So I'll be back once this thread dies. 

Around the Network
theshoe23 said:
DKII way to talk back to every point I made. But I am too tired and I'm getting a cold, I could negate everything you said in the same way.

No you couldn't...even on a good day.

nice thread, everyday the same ;)

super_etecoon said:
theshoe23 said:

No you couldn't...even on a good day.

You see?!  "NUH-UH"

Exactly it's your opinion and apparently you're upset because the majority of people do not share the same opinion as yourself, but all the posting in the world isn't going to change things.

Honestly your system is getting the games you want much like the GC got all the Nintendo games that their owners wanted, so why are you complaining/why do you care so much? If the Wii has nothing you want then why does it matter to you?

Around the Network
theshoe23 said:

Yeah, we know you could... ¬¬

BTW, DKII used facts, not just opinions...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
DKII said:
Exactly it's your opinion and apparently you're upset because the majority of people do not share the same opinion as yourself, but all the posting in the world isn't going to change things.

Honestly your system is getting the games you want much like the GC got all the Nintendo games that their owners wanted, so why are you complaining/why do you care so much? If the Wii has nothing you want then why does it matter to you?

You see, this site is not "the majority of people"  THAT is the problem.

Of course, the difference between your two opinions is that DK's were actually based on reality and yours were made up. But that's just splitting hairs.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID I MAKE UP?!!!