By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Man's Sky owners chat - Park up your starship and drop anchor!

lordsynbios said:
I wonder if that's more to do with network issues, particularly around launch and even now my in game connection is a bit hit or miss. Then the game likely only saves so much data locally, or has assumed it has uploaded it. Assumedly the game queues data to upload but nothing's infallible.

Hopefully it's not a case of deleting, I can understand they are probably having to store a lot of data but 2 weeks seems far too short which suggests to me it's an error or bug. Right now I'm not naming things so it doesn't bother me, but once we get base building I'd like to settle a system and part of that will be naming everything.

I'm still playing, a bit off and on after platinuming it, started working towards the center but I'm not in any rush.

It seems to be a bug. I'm not naming anything as there's no way to find anything back atm. How do people back track? I guess they must be writing down the system names and go step by step in exploration mode? I jump about 1600 ly a pop, no way to find my path back, never mind after a black hole.

I tried scanning for discoveries a few times in the map. The icon just spins, hasn't returned anything for me yet. What is it supposed to do? When I started playing the server connection was also frequently not available.

Anyway not dropping anchor anytime soon, still so much to see

Around the Network

How big can the creatures get in NMS?

View on YouTube

The PS5 Exists. 

I got the v3 pass! It came from the space anomaly as well for turning in extreme survival data level 7. It's probably random though. Manufacturing plants and Operations centers only give me already knows recipes.

1.07 hasn't crashed yet. I've just been exploring this very nice planet

Lots of wildlife too, but they wouldn't sit still for the camera. Still looking for any big dinosaurs. No whales yet either, are they out there?

I just got my v3 pass too. Now I'm looking for that planet room to see what clues I can find.

The PS5 Exists. 

What planet room is that? Do you mean an outpost with a v3 door or something else?
I need some sleep first anyway,  I'm nodding off during the warp screen again.

I had not seen these trees before. The large stalks were rotating as well sort of.

Around the Network

Have the mods had to remove any non-owners, yet?

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

SvennoJ said:

What planet room is that? Do you mean an outpost with a v3 door or something else?
I need some sleep first anyway,  I'm nodding off during the warp screen again.

I had not seen these trees before. The large stalks were rotating as well sort of.

No, the rooms in question are on Spacestations.

The PS5 Exists. 

I'm just gonna post some pictures of this awesome planet I'm on. This game is exceeding my expectations, didn't think it would be fun for this long tbh.

It's cold!

Awesome storms, yet hardly any sentinels for titanium to stay warm. Gotto keep looking for those zinc plants instead and I finally have a reason for the improved thermal upgrades.

There's some weird stuff out here. A lot of plants hopping around as well.

Not a lot of water around, and it's not safe.

It's a Korvax planet, the one language I know least off. Not a lot of settlements around but still fairly easy to find Monoliths.

I'll be staying here a while longer. One more species to find and I'm otw to that alien marker mentioned in that underwater picture. What's that unidentified presence about. The missing species might be in the caves yet half an hour of being lost down there did not reveal it. Stocking up on warp cells in the mean time to make some distance later on. Still 154k out.

Thanks FIT_Gamer and SvennoJ for the screens, they've been awesome

Too bad you got banned, more time to play NMS!

I finally left that extreme planet. I never found the last species. It could have been in the water too yet this planet had very very little water. I never found another lake while on foot and even started doubting myself I had seen fish on this planet. They were in the list though. Flying around in the ship I did find a few more puddles far apart, too small to contain fish.

There were also a lot of these rock formations around, brr Aliens.

Contrast could not be bigger with my next planet, The land is actually dark at night too, a first.