By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Youtube embeds broken - Now working again! Thread can be closed

Since a few days ago all youtube embeds are broken, they only show a black square. As far as I can tell it's not a browser or adblock issue. Embeds on other sites work as well. 

Fix pls.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
vivster said:

Since a few days ago all youtube embeds are broken, they only show a black square. As far as I can tell it's not a browser or adblock issue. Embeds on other sites work as well. 

Fix pls.

Yeah it occurs only on phones/mobile devices from what I've seen.

Can confirm that works on PC. Not even going to try on mobile because this site and mobile...

Youtube embeds haven't worked on mobile on this site for way more than 3 days. Atleast not on my phone (Iphone 5S).

Teeqoz said:
Youtube embeds haven't worked on mobile on this site for way more than 3 days. Atleast not on my phone (Iphone 5S).

I think it still works on pc.

or not. lol

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

double post

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
Teeqoz said:

Not for me. Which browser are you using?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
COKTOE said:

Nevermind. It's not working for meeither.

BasilZero said:
COKTOE said:

or not. lol

vivster said:

Works fine for me.

Using Mozilla Firefox (ver 47.0 - now updating xD)

I might as well brick my whole PC before I'm using Firefox :P

I tested with Chrome and Edge.

Google Chrome and the black box for me.

COKTOE said:
Google Chrome and the black box for me.

Same with me.