By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV ‘World of Wonder feat. Florence and the Machine’ trailer

Tagged games:

They released three tracks (all by Florence & the machine) from final fantasy 15 yesterday, I downloaded them and they're all stunning tracks. They've got that FF feel to them and you can see the theme and direction they're going to be going on with this game. While it's all about no it's reclaiming his land, there's definitely going to be a big thing with the friendship of these four characters and I can see some very sad scenes happening.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Platinum demo looked horrible , lets hope its not worse than that ffs :S

It looked better than the first demo at least, the one that came with Type 0 HD. That first demo was running at like 720p and had framerate issues as well. But yeah, I was hoping for improvements over the Platinum Demo, not downgrades. Hopefully this is just compression issues.

Eh, I'm pretty sure this wasn't the case. Platinum looked worse from some of the comparisons I watched.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I have to admit. I am starting to get excited. I don't want to though, considering my opinion of recent titles in the series. Please let Final Fantasy be good again (been playing FFXIV with my half brother the last month or so and have had strong nostalgia for the series lately.) This trailer is promising as far as exploration is concerned.

Some textures and water definitely look rough, but the animation is the best iv seen so far. I dont mind with this quality, but if theyre going for those goty awards, they really need to address that poor graphic problem

outlawauron said:
shikamaru317 said:

It looked better than the first demo at least, the one that came with Type 0 HD. That first demo was running at like 720p and had framerate issues as well. But yeah, I was hoping for improvements over the Platinum Demo, not downgrades. Hopefully this is just compression issues.

Eh, I'm pretty sure this wasn't the case. Platinum looked worse from some of the comparisons I watched.

Tabata mentioned that the PD was put together in two months by a separate team (I believe it was a separate team).  And it definitely doesn't look like much of what was going on in that demo will be in the final game.

Edit: Referring to the areas mostly and the abilities to turn into monsters and a toy truck.

Lube Me Up