By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you buying Federation Force

lol nope.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

lol no...

A part of me wants it to bomb so Nintendo won't make any more generic shooter that they hope get carried by the name of a particular series, but another part is afraid that Nintendo would take it the wrong way and assume that people don't want Metroid .-.

curl-6 said:

I'd rather drag my balls through a mile of stinging nettles

This....

Around the Network

No chance.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

MohammadBadir said:
A part of me wants it to bomb so Nintendo won't make any more generic shooter that they hope get carried by the name of a particular series, but another part is afraid that Nintendo would take it the wrong way and assume that people don't want Metroid .-.

Then thats a clear sign that they do not pay any attention to their fans...

Ljink96 said:
Nope, I'll just play Metroid Prime through a snanpchat filter. It's better than Federation Flop.

Nice PG version.  My favorite though is my own "Federation Fuck YOU, buy it"

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Nope, have played all metroids (except the pinball one) and i concur with a lot of fans, they have been making samus more into a bimbo, they gave us the mediocre other m, now they are telling us there is nothing special about this great character that for me is right there with Link, DK, kirby and others, they are telling us that some generic cartoony "space marines/soldiers" can just replicate the powers from samus' armor, and that is that, they haven't gave us another 2D or 3D metroid, the Wii-U passed without a new metroid game, you could expand the universe of metroid with spin-offs if you want, but not at the cost of making cartoony a series that never was that way and refraining from giving us another main series one,

I got a chance to play it the other day (our Nintendo rep had it) and it's a super generic FPS.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.