By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Dogfighting should be a little longer. I'm not good on a Warhawk either, but it would give people who aren't good in a Warhawk get more experience. Deathmatch was really fun. I got lots of kills with the mines.

Also next month in May, there will be 5 Saturdays. Will we be playing on the 5th Saturday? If we do play on the 5th Saturday, what about June? Will we play it on the 1st Saturday or do it on the 2nd?

Around the Network

Good point Mirson about the fifth saturday of May. I guess it will just be an unofficial game for those who can and want to make it, like most Saturdays. :)

Can't make it this weekend, I have about 1k+ miles of road to put behind me.

Thank you guys for the games, it's really fun paying with people who aren't elitists.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

You'll be back though other weeks, Domo-Kun?

BTW, BLOODLINEZ, War Machine and AL_ pretty much handed my ass to me all day last game.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

I think we should hold off the League until early May. Mainly because of the MGO beta being delayed til this Friday.

Dogs Rule said:
Good point Mirson about the fifth saturday of May. I guess it will just be an unofficial game for those who can and want to make it, like most Saturdays. :)

Won't we all be playing the MGO beta by then? :P

SlumsofOhio said:
I think we should hold off the League until early May. Mainly because of the MGO beta being delayed til this Friday.

I think we should have a temporary switch-over to MGO until the beta ends on may 11. (assuming konami actually gets things right this time)

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Well, we obviously can't force people to play.

I will still be hosting the OFFICIAL league games from 4pm EDT to Approx. 6:30PM EDT every first and third Saturday of every month.

While people are playing betas, GTA4, or what have you, I will need at least 5 players to CONFIRM their presence for UNOFFICIAL games to be scheduled.

I sincerely hope that breaking the habit of weekly games will not lead to people not making an effort to come back in the future.

Well, I still can't get a Konami ID, so I won't be playing that anyway, I can't play because I am away all weekend