By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

The sticky certainly doesn't hurt either. :) Thanks to whoever put it up there. We'll built this league into something amazing because of it.

@Skip
Enjoy University while you can, you'll never be among as many hot willing girls again in your life.

Around the Network
Dogs Rule said:
The sticky certainly doesn't hurt either. :) Thanks to whoever put it up there. We'll built this league into something amazing because of it.

@Skip
Enjoy University while you can, you'll never be among as many hot willing girls again in your life.
 You write a great truth.  Nursing students (heavenly chorus plays)

I missed out. I saw the server but no one in there :(

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

sorry i couldnt play my internet was down for some reason...and i m in the Eastern time zone, i really wish i could have played today

You guys should have played. The server had maybe a total of 8 people. Hopefully more will show up next time.

I will crush you in Warhawk!

Just Kidding!

Around the Network

Yeah, I expected more people to show up. There should be smaller maps. They're huge for the max amount of players you can host. Badger is pretty good.

VGChartz2 is up. Password the same as the first. I just kind of winged the settings, so next time we do this we can get together and plan.

EDIT: Ok, I'm impatient just after 10 minutes. I'll do it next time we're ready and have it planned >.> I'm just itching to play and no one is getting on...*shuts down VGChartz2 and goes to find server to join*

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

I really wanted to play, and even picked up a DS3 this morning for the occasion, but stuff came up around 4, so I couldn't get on. I figured I'd hop on later, since you said you'd leave the server up eight hours, but if nobody's on now, then what's the point. :(

makingmusic476 said:
I really wanted to play, and even picked up a DS3 this morning for the occasion, but stuff came up around 4, so I couldn't get on. I figured I'd hop on later, since you said you'd leave the server up right hours, but if nobody's on now, then what's the point. :(

If you ever want to play warhawk or Call of Duty 4 (I'm very good in CoD4 as well) , let me know, and I'll play with you. My PSN is badgerfan20945.

kasillas88 said:
SlumsofOhio said:
Me, im badgerfan.

expect many mines from me in your future, MUAHAHA!!!!

That sucked. Those mine were everywhere, and then I hit an air mine that I couldn't see. Those were well placed.