By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz WARHAWK bi-weekly league.

Its not that warhawks are hard to use, its that theres always someone better than you......on the opposing team

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network

Those were some good games. Thanks for hosting dogs. The omega deathmatch was fun. Lots of people were falling. It was pretty funny when alucard and me were battling, and I kept going back and almost fell; My guy hold on. You would always kill me in that match, even after I killed you.

Any1 up for a few battles in the public servers.

now? Let me kick some people outta my room first, I'll be there in a few minutes.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Ok then mate find a game I will be there in a few minutes. Any body else follow myself and kas.:)

Around the Network

Those were some good games tonight guys, at one point we had flow, alucardremixed, kasillas, yubitme and myself on the same team. We were mauling the other side in the badlands CTF. I also saw you join us a bit later mirson and rack up some big kill totals with no deaths.

Thanks for joining me guys I just felt like a good game of warhawk.

Other leaguers were on tonight but I didn't send invites as you were all playing your own games. I didn't want to bother you.

cheers guys.

If I knew you guys were going to play, I would've been there earlier. I was going to play MGS4, but decided to join you guys. Those were some pretty good games. We should do this again sometime.

I am always up for some server games on non league nights. Maybe we should try and arrange some.

I missed it.

Sorry skip you werent on when i decided I needed a game or i would have invited you.